Chapter one: See You

It was a rainy night in the kingdom of Nora when prince Charlie had escaped from the castle. prince Charlie's room was on one of the towers, but he still managed to sneak out of the castle to go visit prince Ezra from the kingdom of Ailech. The only reason they sneak out to see each other is because their  parents would never approve of their relationship. Now allow me to introduce them.

First is Prince Charlie he is the youngest and the only son of the king and queen Lockheart. He also has an older sister Grace Lockheart. Charlie has silver slick back hair with a little bit of a natural ruffle and his eyes are a Beautiful diamond blue he is 5'4 and has a slim build. Charlie is 18 and is very sweet he is a good student and son he never gives up the opportunity to help the maids around the castle.

Next is princess Grace Lockheart she is the oldest and the only daughter of king and queen Lockheart. she has long black hair and the same eyes as Charlie she is 5'10 and also has a slime build. Grace is 20 and is less sweet then her brother but still helps the maids from time to time. She can be nice if you're on her good side and she has a soft spot for certain people like her mom and brother and neither Charlie or Grace like there father.

A/n
I will only be doing a short introduction of the parents

Queen Lockheart has the same eyes as her two kids and the same hair as her daughter. She has a very sweet personality and she is very supportive of her kids. She didn't mind at all when her son came out as gay and her daughter came out as bi and she doesn't like her husband either.

King Lockheart does not appreciate his family nor anything else. He is a very cold and stuck up man the only thing he cares about is his money and his castle. he has silver hair just like his son however king Lockheart has dark brown eyes. Charlie and Grace haven't came out to their father and they probably never will.

Now on to the Royal's of Ailech.

First is prince Ezra he is the oldest and only son of king and king Nicholas.
He has long ish blonde hair and mint
green eyes. Ezra is 5'9 And has a strong but slim build. He is 19 and very productive of the ones he loves especially Charlie. He hates meeting new people and is respectful when he needs to be.

Next is princess Caroline she is the youngest and only daughter of king and king Nicholas. She has mint green eyes like her brother and long beautiful blonde hair. She is about 3'4 and has a slim build with a chubby face. She is 5 and very quiet but very sweet and kind. She also does Taekwondo.

Now on to the two kings of Ailech. Yes you read right two kings first is king Henry. King Henry has blonde hair like his two kids and has hazel eyes. He is kind and respectful he also loves painting and baking. King Henry also is very protective of his kids and also very supportive.

Next is king Archie he is the second king of Ailech. King Archie has blonde almost white hair and deep blue eyes. He is supportive and protective of his family and love's them to pieces. He never leaves his husband alone  because when they were younger Archie had sacrificed his life for Henry thankful he  survived.

𖥸

Suddenly Ezra heard a knock at his window. He put down his book walk to the window and seeing two big blue eyes pop up. He giggled opening the window letting Charlie claim in. "Hay angle I thought I was supposed to come to your castle" Ezra says pulling Charlie into a huge "well we both know your dads know about us and I couldn't wait till midnight" he said looking up at Ezra

Ezra chuckles at the smaller "oh I have a present for you" Ezra said walking to his dresser and polling a small box out of the top drawer "oooo what is it?" Charlie asked curiously you'll see come here" he said sitting on the bed.

Ezra gave the box to Charlie "open it" he said smiling Charlie opened the box to see a white necklace with half a heart on it "it's butiful but where's the other ha-" Charlie said about to ask were the other half is but when he looked up to see Ezra putting the same necklace but black on "it's right here. Here let me help you.

Ezra helped Charlie put the necklace on and then matching them together " there butiful I love you so much"Charlie said leaving a kiss on Ezra's cheek "I love you to my angel"
And suddenly there was a knock at the door "come in" Ezra said as his dad king Henry came in and leaning against the door frame "you know you could use the door" king Henry said arching an eyebrow "s-sorry"
Charlie apologized with an awkward smill
"Oh I'm just joking you can keep using the window if you'd like but be careful" Henry smiled

"Oh t-thank you sir" Charlie said quietly "oh don't call me sir call me Henry it makes me feel old when people call me sir" Henry said and Charlie nodded "papa I tired" Caroline said Yawning and tugging on Henrys parents "okay baby let's get you to bed say good night big brother and Charlie" Henry said picking up his daughter "night night bother night night Charlie" she said rubbing her eyes "good night Caroline" the couple  said at the same time and waved at the two leaving the room

𖥸

"Charlie do you have to leave tonight" Ezra said as they were cuddling "not necessarily my mother knows about us and my father doesn't care to see me so I can probably stay" Charlie said yawning "really okay angel we should get some sleep then" he said pulling Charlie close and
Kissing his nose

"Good night my angel"

"G-good night my love"

◉◉◉◉◉◉

Hi people this is my first book so I hope you like it I'm also making a Pinterest bored for this book so I'll let you know when that's out .
Also the chapters are probably going to be quite short and I'm also trying to U
Update as much as I can

1,106 word's

Bye bye