[❤️] ~ five ; hes a f***?!

Sapphire
-
It's so painfully obvious  my brother likes my beloved  and its gonna tear him apart when dreamie becomes mine.

[Oh lovely it's female george👀]

"Mom you do  sapnap is bassicly inlove with my man" I whine as I put on a soft white blouse over my tank top and black skirt with shire tights.

"He knows  well he shouldn't bother with Dream, he needs to find a new guy to droll over" mother huffed crossing her arms.

Sapnap walked passed the door when mother said that and just looked off at the wall. Before going off to find our actully father.

"Why is he so close to our biological father and not step dad" I mumrer.

Dad was a fag.

"Who knows" mother sighed, "he was always a daddy's boy"

Step dad looked at us shaking his head, "because you're homeopathic"

Wait my brother is a damn faggot..
***

Dream arrives and I run my hand up him arm, "so dreamie is it only Chem you're having issues with"

He'd sigh, "don't call me that, and until next semester yes."

He'd get up making sure he'd see abit under my skirt as I walked over to grab my books to teach him.
-
Dream

I looked at the wall, it was clear say day she was using this time as a one on one flirt session.

Witch is not what I came here for I just sigh as she sat back down.

"Frist to find the electronic barrier you ---- and then push equals on a clacltor the number at the end will be the answr" she says, "then times it by 5 and it'll be how big neon is all togather"

I sighed, "if you wore just gonna tach me a claltor trick I wouldn't of came, I know how to use a damn calculator."

She blinked at me giggling, "Alright then draw lithium"

I'd sigh and draw lithium, "that's litterly one of the easiest ones to make, its in batteries"

She'd flip through a gaint text book looking for something as she moved her hand up unbuttoned the blouse.

I'd look off out of densely as it falls off her sholders showing a bra string.. "why are you unbuttoned the blouse when you have nothing on under it.."

"Im fine with you seeing that" she giggled and reached over making me look at her, "gander all you want"

"I don't want to.. it makes me uncomfortable" I'd murmer.

She'd pout and button it up, "you're strnage."

I looked out the window. No I have self respect.

I look back as sapnap walks in, "sapphire dinners ready, Dreamie you're welcomed to join"

I'd chuckle as I look up, at him blushing abit. He's fucking ripped.

It's hot.

I looked off quickly.

"Get the hell out sapnap" sapphire hissed, "you're ruining everything"

He'd give a suppressed sigh and walked over, "Dreamie you okay you're very red"

I just nod, "don't worry about it sap"

I glazed to sapphire  who puckers her lips, "SAPNAP get out!"

He'd sigh, "just making sure he's okay sapphire, he's looking feverish"

Sapphire  pushed him out the way, "Oh baby are you okay? Do you need a cold rag"

Sapnap grunted and crossed his arms. "Stupid fucking cheerleader" he murmered and left the room.

I chuckled, "don't call me baby" I snapped pushing her off of me, she was sitting on my lap.

"Im not yours"

"Yet~" sapphire  giggled.
-

Dodood

Sapphire  I think you mean never, right guys?