Officialadrienne: all of my favorite people are either out of town or live way too far 😱

Officialadrienne: gotta' take care of myself now 😓

That was my last tweet before I felt the feeling of sleep come over me. I pretty much tried to fight it, but the more my eyes became heavier; I knew sleep was my only option. I clapped my hands twice, getting the lights to dim a bit and soon relaxed my head against the pillow as my eyes closed tight.

I fell asleep around five in the afternoon and didn't get back up until a little after one midnight. Mainly because I was hungry. After popping myself some popcorn and coming back upstairs with it and a glass of orange juice, I crawled back in bed and watched movies again on Netflix.

That probably kept me up until six in the morning, when I fell back asleep and didn't wake up until it started heading for eleven o'clock. I immediately regretted waking up because it came to be found that my voice was starting to go away and that pissed me all the way off. I had to be in Vegas in tomorrow for the Mayweather -Pacquiao fight, so I didn't have time for my voice to give up on me.

Azeena would be arriving back in town this afternoon, and I quickly sent her a text letting her know what was up and to come to my house as soon as possible. I also texted Kyle and Jessica to place anything I had going on today on hold, because I would not be leaving my house today.

Kyrie texted me wanting to know how I was feeling, and after sending him a long message of my little dilemma he understood why I wouldn't be able to speak on the phone and sent a cute text to brighten up my day a bit.

*

"Open up wide"

I did just that as Dr. Johnson observed the inside of my mouth with the small looking Popsicle stick.

"Well you don't have laryngitis and nothing seems out of place. I'm sure you'll be back talking perfectly fine tomorrow" she gave me a smile.

"Are you sure?" I squeaked, my voice sounding so out of place.

"I'm very sure. It's just part of your allergies and nothing too serious"

"So you think she'll be perfectly okay to talk by tomorrow?" Zizi asked.

"Absolutely. If she just takes the medicine I prescribe, then she will be perfect by tomorrow"

"Thank you Dr. Johnson"

"You guys are very much welcome" she gathered her medicine kit, and pulled out a small brown bottle, "Remember Adrienne take one spoon of this and your voice will be back"

I nodded my hands, as she placed the bottle in my hands; also giving her a smile and sniffing at the same time. She got up to walk towards the front door, as I just played with the bracelet on my wrist. Hopefully just like she said, my voice will be back by tomorrow. If I had to drink this whole bottle, I will.

***

We had arrived in Vegas roughly two hours ago, and just like Dr. Johnson had said my voice was back to normal and my allergies were clearing away slowly. I really didn't feel as bad as I was a couple days ago, and I was thankful this medicine worked like magic.

I didn't have my braids anymore, so I did need Lawrence's help getting my hair ready for the match tonight. Since it was starting at six in the evening and the time now was two in the afternoon, we only had four hours to get prepared.

Lawrence hooked me up with a simple all down, with a part in the middle while Zizi took care of my makeup. Not wanting to be extreme with an outfit, I wore a black cut out dress with a pair of black and white Alexandra G Wanda lace up heels.

The match didn't start until ten minutes after we arrived and were seated. The MGM Grand Garden Arena was completely packed with so many people, fans, and other celebrities. You didn't even have to ask me who I was going for because I was a Mayweather fan all the way and I even made a few bets about this match ad I was praying that Floyd wouldn't let me down tonight.

The first three rounds started and I became distracted by something Zizi had pointed out. I guess after round six is when I started to pay attention more, because I thought the judges weren't really acting smart with their decisions.

I clapped my hands together as Mayweather had the lead by the tenth round. Just like that ding, ding, ding, Floyd Mayweather remains undefeated.

With drinks in our hands Zizi and I came across a couple other stars and taken a few pictures as well. I stayed close to security as everyone was beginning to clear the arena and go about their own business.

Sunday morning, we were up, out the hotel and on the next flight to New York City. Tomorrow was the Met Gala ball and this year's theme was Chinese.

The outfit I would be wearing was coming in from Morocco and I was praying that it would fit me because my whole gym meeting caused me to lose quite a few pounds.

As Monday came, my styling crew was pretty much about to break their backs pacing up and down making sure that I looked to perfection.

Tonight also happened to be game 1 of the semifinals, and Cavaliers were hosting the Chicago Bulls. I had just got done talking to Kyrie about five minutes ago, and he had informed me that his right foot was bothering him a bit but he was getting through it and I just hoped it wasn't anything serious, and hopefully it wouldn't become a problem for him tonight.

"Rub your lips in please"

I rubbed my top and bottom lip together as the makeup artist more lipstick to them. She had started with my foundation, eyeliner, and brows first; then headed to my lips last.

Excitement came over me as they brought the dress out of the box, and I was so eager to place it on. This gown was beyond lovely and I knew I would look absolutely fabulous in it.

"My baby looks so beautiful" Lawrence snapped pictures.

I viewed myself in the mirror, observing as the long sleeved, sheer floor length gown with sequin and floral covering my breast area; showed my curves.

I felt like a goddess in all way possible and though I might have been late arriving to the red carpet, I intended to make a fashionable appearance that I knew for sure nobody was ready for.

Flashes from cameras halfway blinded me but I still managed to pose looking classy and flawless as I could. Many people were trying to know what made me decide on the outfit and I just shrugged, smiling.

Making my way up the steps to see most stars had already arrived and I even spotted my sister Drea, Chanel and Eníko looking beyond gorgeous.

"Was I really that late?" I asked.

"Yes, but it was definitely worth it because you look absolutely gorgeous Adrienne"

I flashed a smile, "Thank you. You look amazing as well"

I guess when the evening started to arrive the night started to get better. Rihanna did her thing on the stage and everyone around me, including myself was having a great time.

I was probably teasing my Instagram followers and fans with all the pictures I was giving them tonight. Tonight was about having fun and enjoying yourself. That's exactly what I was going to do.