She liked for things to be perfect. She needed to be on time for everything. She needed for her vision to be perfectly aligned in real life as it was in her imagination. And if that did not happen, she tended to fall under loads of stress which turned into annoyance.

Everyone around her noticed it. Allison, having been working with the Heartz for six months now, understood exactly how to give Cyntoria that sense of comfort when she noticed her get that way.

"Well got you just take charge in the bar area for me? Keep things in check? The line is down the block so it's going to be a busy night." Cyntoria gave a pleasing look that Allison just could not say no to. Even though she would've said yes regardless.

"Of course."

"Okay." Cyn nodded, leaning in to give the shorter woman a side hug. "I'm gonna go find Skylor. See you around."

Allison hummed before walking away with her fingers pinching the sleeve of her shirt as she adjusted it. Cyntoria went about her way, heels clacking against the smooth flooring as she went in the direction of the office.

Of course Skylor was in there tending to paperwork. She preferred for him to make the sign offs and answer the phone calls. It was easier for Cyntoria to actually engage with the people in person, with her charismatic personality and her smooth vocabulary. She had amazing communication skills and could be very convincing.

She took the stairs up to the second floor where the office was located, manicured hands wrapped around the handles of the staircase. She gazed down as the floor filled in with people. A smile on her lips as she drank in her business.

It was always important to look around, especially when she was about to disappear for a few minutes. Things could get out of hand very quickly. Living in a city that was the hotspot for tourism, nightlife and partying - Cyntoria knew what could happen after a few hours of clubbing.

When she reached the office she gave three simple knocks on the door. She did not give Skylor enough time to answer, because they shared this space and it was hers just as much as it was his.

When she entered she seen him leaning against his mahogany desks with his phone up to his ear. Eyes glued on the door as he wrapped up a phone call. Cyntoria gave him a small smile as she waited patiently.

"Yes. She just entered. I'll get her to let me know exactly how everything is looking on the floor and get right back to you."

A few more words were exchanged before the line was cut. Skylor sighed and lowered the phone from his ear, reaching behind to place it on the desk before standing to his full height of 6'2. He looked handsome as ever in his suit, short, curly brown hair oiled to perfection. His piercing green eyes drink in his wife's appearance before him, tongue licking over his smooth pink lips as he gestures her over. And Cyntoria was quick to oblige.

"Good evening, Mrs.Heartz." He greeted. His voice deep and smooth. He took her in his embrace, strong arms wrapping around her small waist as he pecked her red lips.

"Mr.Heartz." Cyntoria giggled. "Who were you talking to just now?"

"My father. He wanted to know how discount night was going so far. He knows how rowdy it could get."

"Tell me about it," Cyntoria rolled her eyes. "I was just on the main floor. Went outside to check on Dez, the line was wrapped around the building. As excited as I am I know it's going to be hectic."