Chapter 1: A Celebrity Crush

Y/n's POV:

I smile at Hawks as he wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you." I say, the smile remaining. "I love you too." He replies, leaning in to kiss me. Before he could, we hear a sound.

Beep-beep-beep

I groan, rolling around in my bed to turn off the stupid alarm. I'm definitely not a morning person. I was just getting to the good part of my dream too. But of course, it's always just a dream. I get out of my bed, walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I was in charge of breakfast today. Thankfully, the old man wasn't home today, or he wouldn't stop complaining about how the food could be better.

After my shower, I get dressed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt which is way too big for me. I make my way to the kitchen and see Fuyumi and Shoto, already awake at the table. "Good Morning!" I smile, greeting them. "Good morning, Y/n!" Fuyumi greets back. "Morning.." Shoto replies, in a low voice. I ruffle his hair slightly before walking to the kitchen. 

I quickly make 4 sandwiches, placing them on the plate and bringing them to the table. I place the plate on the table, grabbing a sandwich for myself. "So Sho, exams are near huh?" I ask, taking a bite. He grabs his own, humming as a response. "Make sure you're studying really hard, alright?" Fuyumi tells him, earning a nod. 

A few minutes later, Natsuo walks in. "Hello dear siblings." He says, taking a seat at the table next to me. "Oh y/n's sandwiches? Yes please." He grabs his own from the plate while ruffling my hair. I laugh slightly at his action. Finishing our breakfast, we all get up to go our separate ways. "Sho, do you need a ride to school? I need to stop by the store anyways." I ask.

"Yes that would be nice, thanks." He replies. I grab my phone, placing it in my bag and walking to my car, getting in the driver's seat. Shoto gets in the passenger seat, closing the door. I start the car, driving to UA. It was silent, but not the awkward kinda silence. We arrive at UA and I stop the car. "Bye Sho! Have a nice day!" I call out as he opens the door. "Hmm, you too n/n." He replies, getting out and closing the door.

I start driving to the nearest convenience store, blasting and singing along to music as I did so. On the way, I spotted a guitar shop. Wouldn't hurt to check it out, right? I parked my car in front of the shop, and went inside. The room was filled with different types of guitars. I walked over to the picks section, checking out the hero themed ones. I wonder if they have a hawks one. I looked around for a bit until I spotted one with red feathers scattered around the word hawks.

I quickly walked over and picked it up. Speed-walking to the counter, I placed the pick on top. The lady at the counter smiled at my enthusiasm. "A huge fan, aren't ya?" She asked. I smiled sheepishly as a small blush crept onto my face. I payed for the pick and placed it in my pocket. "Thank you!" I say.

I walked back to the car and finally drove to the convenience store. I walked inside, grabbing stuff the we'd need for the week and checking it off my list. After finally getting everything on the list. I decided to get some snacks as I'm already here. I walked over tot he snacks aisle, browsing it for something that I like.

Unfortunately, I wasn't watching where I was going. So of course, I bump into someone. "Oh my god- I'm so sorry." I say, noticing the guitar pick that fell out of my pocket. I reach down to get it, only for a gloved hand to get to it first. I look up and shriek, in complete shock. "Hawks!" I exclaim, my face turning red. "Hey! It's a me-themed guitar pick! How cool, huh?" He grins, point at the pick in his hand. "Uh y-yea-" I reply, still in shock that he's standing in front of me. And of course, I have to look like this when meeting my celebrity crush. 

"Here, it's always nice to meet a fan." He chuckles at my red face, holding out the pick. I slowly take it from his gloved hand. "What's your name?" He asks, his gorgeous smile still on his face. "It's uh- Y/n-" I reply. He stares at me, as if waiting for me to continue. "I'd rather not mention my last name to people." I rub the back of my neck, staring at the ground. "Ah, so y/n it is! A pretty name for a pretty girl." He smiles. Did he just call me pretty? I can die peacefully!

I smile back at him. "So y/n, mind if I join you?" He asks. I slowly bring my hand up to face, slapping myself. Hawks looked a bit taken aback by my action. "Sorry- I thought I was dreaming." Gosh, now why the fuck did I say that? He chuckles at my reply. "So I'll take that as a yes." He winks. I wanna kill myself right now. I laugh awkwardly, walking around the snack aisle as hawks walks by me. "Do you go around with fans all the time?" I ask, grabbing a few packets of my favorite chips. "Nope, but you seem interesting." He replies. I blush slightly at his reply.

"So you play the guitar?" He asks. "Well yea, I play a few instruments actually... I really wanna be a singer." I reply. "What all instruments do you play?" He smiles. "Umm well the guitar, drums, violin and piano." I smile back. "Wow, you're really talented."  He says. "Thanks.." I blush. "That's about everything I need." I say, walking to the counter. "I'll come with you." He says, following me to the counter.

The lady at the counter looked shocked to see hawks with me. After paying, I grabbed some of the bags. Hawks insisted on carrying the other half for me so there's that. We walked out and I walked over to my car, putting all the groceries in the back seat. "So.." He takes out his phone, doing something on it before holding it out to me. "Your number would be nice, kid." He grins. "I- Are you sure..?" I ask, shocked. He nods enthusiastically. How cute.

I take his phone and put in my number, saving it as a simple 'Y/n'. 

Hawks POV:

She hands me back my phone and I see she saved it as her name. She very cutely smiles up at me. "Thanks." She says. "For what?" I ask. She opens the door to the driver's seat and shrugs. "Existing." She smiles, before closing the door. I stand there, a bit taken aback as my face gets a bit hot. She drives away and I watch her car get further. I chuckle slightly. She really is something, isn't she?