"Fine." He says surprising me. Wow he's wise afterall. "But I barely got any sleep last night, I'll need caffeine if I'm going to survive today."

"Why did you barely sleep?" I asked curiously.

He parked in front of a small coffee shop, then turned to me. "The rain, it keeps me up."

"Oh."

"Want anything?"

"Nah, I am thoroughly caffeinated." I answer, he nods then I watch him run out into the rain and into the coffee shop.

I sighed closing my eyes in the quiet car, the only sound coming from the rain. My eyes close and I'm just about to drift off to sleep when the door opens again.

That was fast.

"The service in there is great and I'm so lucky they were giving away double whatever you buy. Cake?

I eyed him warily before chuckling. Double whatever you buy my ass. "Heeseung...."

"Just take it. I can't finish it up." He says putting it into my hands.

I watched him. "Why? I don't need you babysitting me and feeding me too. I can buy whatever, whenever I want."

He turned to me with a serious face. The most serious on him so far.

"I know. and I'm not babysitting you or doing this because I have a lot of money. I'm doing this because I care. You're stomach, liver, kidney, they are my problem too. I don't want you hungry and I certainly don't want you to drop one day."

He sighed running a hand through his hair. "I don't know to explain it but I'm doing this for your organs, not you. You do whatever you want but let me take care of them. It's the least I can do for your organs."

"Fine." I spat out startling him. "Jeez, just shut up already and let me eat."

He smiled in relief and I turned to the window hiding the blush that was creeping in. Why can't he ever be normal? Always saying sappy stuff and messing with me.

"Sunghoon? We're good right? About last night, it was the only way I knew to show my appreciation. And it's pretty normal in America. No harm done?"

"Yea, I'm good. No harm done." I answer still looking down the window. I expected that and at the same time didn't.

"Great."
______

"Whoa no offence sunghoon, you look deader than usual." Wonyoung said watching me as I shut my locker and slid to the ground.

I miscalculated the test today. It's six, six bloody tests. I've not had a single rest since I stepped into school. I've not even seen heeseung.

"I feel deader than usual. I'm so tired." I groaned out pulling my knees to me and dropping my head on them.

"Can I help?" She asked.

I opened my eyes, "how?"

I let wonyoung drag me to an empty class and soon I was sat on a chair, her hands on my shoulder. "Damn, you're so tense."

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"My mom's a messeuse. She passed down some skills." She said her hands massaging my shoulder and it was feeling so dam good.

"I don't think skills can be passed down." I tell her and she laughs.

"Whatever, I'm not a smartass."

"Gosh that feels so good." I moaned out feeling my muscles relax.

"I know right. I'm a genius. What's making you so tensed?"

I thought about it for a while and decided to tell her. I have no one else to tell and she's doing me a favour so... "Once upon a time, someone kissed me."

"Oooooo." She said.

"You aren't going to gossip this out, are you?"

"I am not. I cross my heart." She says.

"Whatever, I'll just kill you when you do." I tell her, than I heard her gulp.

"So this someone kissed me and didn't say anything at all. Just brushed it aside like it was nothing and now six years later, I and this someone are getting close again and have I'm feeling all this stuff around the someone."

"Stuff like?"

"I love staring and find it difficult to stop. The flutters, the heart skip. The smiles. Everything feels more comfortable with this someone around."

"So you like this someone?"

I stopped. I didn't really have and answer for that.

"Go on."

"Well, this someone kissed me again. Well, more like a peck it was barely a kiss but I was something alright. It kept me up all night."

"In a good way or bad way?"!

"How?"

"Like did keep you up in a 'wow I want that to happen against' way or in the 'gross, I'm so gonna avoid this someone'"

I didn't need to think about that. "Wow, I wanna that to happen again."

"So then you like this someone. That's awesome sunghoon. What a lucky girl."

But-- but it's a guy.

______

Poor sunghoon is so conflicted.

How are you my readerz? Don't forget to eat drink and sleep and be healthy so I don't have to look out for ur organs too. 😉

Have a great day 💗🦋

- Jay's side crush -