Jisung waited, mouth unable to close, as Minho headed down towards him. There was a pause as Minho reached the bottom of the stairs, and the two just stood there, looking at each other. 

And then everything was Minho. Jisung had launched himself at the older. He could smell him, earthy and fresh, feel the warmth of his hoodie as Minho hugged him back. Could hear Minho breathe a laugh into his ear, and at this distance, near enough taste the kiss that Jisung was desperate to draw him into. 

"Miss me?" Minho murmured into Jisung's neck.

Jisung just nodded emphatically, refusing to unclasp his hands from where they had tightened around Minho's waist. Minho had sighed, started walking, taking Jisung's weight so they moved together. 

It wasn't until they reached the kitchen and heard Changbin and Hyunjin scoffing at them that Jisung unwrapped himself from Minho with a sigh and a sulky look. 

Chan and Changbin were pouring shots. Hyunjin and Jeongin were waiting to take the shots, Hyunjin glaring at Jisung and Minho's obvious PDA whilst Jeongin watched with a grin.

"God, it's disgusting," Hyunjin was complaining. "I throw these parties for sex and fun. Not whatever this is."

Minho laughed at that. Jisung didn't register anything, just contented himself with gazing up at Minho, watching every flicker of muscle and change of structure in his face. Committing it to memory, just in case. 

"In all fairness, they look very close to having sex," Jeongin added in drily. 

When Minho noticed that Jisung hadn't responded, he glanced down at him, and grinned when their eyes met. 

"Jisung. I'm asking you politely to get a grip," Seungmin scolded, walking into the kitchen and gagging at the sight of Jisung and Minho looking fondly at each other.

"Aww, am I the only one who thinks they're kinda cute?" Changbin asked, smiling. 

"Yes." A chorus of answers from Hyunjin, Chan, Jeongin and Seungmin. 

"Chan hyung, Jisung, Hyunjin's set up a mic again in the living room. Said we can perform the latest song we've been working on," Chan reminded.

Jisung didn't even acknowledge him, barely heard him. He'd reached up with one finger to brush a rogue wave of hair away from Minho's eyes that had fallen when the older tilted his head, annoyed that it had obstructed his view. 

"How on earth do people think Han Jisung is cool?" Minho asked teasingly as he watched the younger glare at a simple strand of hair getting in his way.

Jisung pouted, frowned. Glanced away from Minho and at the now retreating Chan and Changbin.

"Let me show you."

Jisung's answer was simple and prompted Minho to follow him as the younger cut a path through the crowds. Hyunjin had set up the room like the first time that Jisung had seen Minho. A space with a speaker and a set of mics, the furniture just in front cleared out so people could stand and listen. 

He did this for a lot of musicians at his college, but people seemed to go the craziest for the recently named 3RACHA. Something about the chemistry between the three boys on stage sent people wild, and it was the same tonight.

Minho, just like the last time, was stood off to one side, flanked again by Seungmin. The older leaned against the wall as Chan and Changbin kicked things off. He had his arms folded and he nodded along to the beat. He watched Jisung as the younger toyed around with his mic at the back, barely visible from where he stood.