[❤️] ~ two; unraveling candiates

Sapnap
-
I grone, it seems like every caindate so far couldn't do much but warm the bench or be water boy without exstive  Practice I honstly don't have the energy to do.

"Sapnap you good?" Liam asked me looking to me.

I just fiddle with my pen and glazed to him, "this is always the boring part, of the seson" I sigh, "and all the candidates so far lack potential"

I get elbowed by my other co-chooser. "Be nicer. Their all freshmen so far, we can train them up in no time" conner scolded me.

I sigh. "By that you mean I'm forced to spend way to much time trying to train them and they drop out like normal after first season" I grumble.

I don't wanna be here, I rather be with Dream  flirting lowly with him, acting like it's a joke when it couldn't be further from a joke.

"Sapnap you're always so negative" conner glares, "and you're the one everyone looks up to"

"How unfornate" I mutter leaning on my hand glaring at the clock. Can it be break already?

I sigh, "im not training anyone this time."

"Youre kinda required to man" Liam sighed rubbing my sholder. "Youre the star"

"It's the couches job to train not mine" I aruge back, I hate this. I look to my paper.

Every name was scribbled out in red, for no good for out level of football, I was the star for the varsity team.

***
More failures in my eyes, "we got all the jv candidates I sware" I sigh standing up and walking out of the gym.

It's a waist of time honstly can't they read its for varsity not Jr varsity.

"Im so sorry he's very hot headed" I herd conner say to the candidates, "he'll be back soon hopefully"

I walk into the bathroom, my face shifts seeing dream and smoke I chuckle and walk up to him.

"Dreamie what have I said about vaping" I teased him as I lean by him.

"Not to without you" Dream chuckles and passes me the vape, I just hit it and rest my arm around his sholders.

"So how you two doing with out me?" I asked Blowing the smoke our leaning onto his sholder as I passed the vape back.

He'd inhale the smoke and exale, "George set me up to get tutored by you're sister I sware"

I scowl abit, I know she fucking likes Dream. That's the only reason she'd even offer to help him, if it was George she'd luagh in his face.

"I mean that's good" I said softly, trying not to show my inpending ... whatever the felling was.

I glazed to his lips and back down muttering softly it was not good.

I mean I try hard to cover  the truth. But it's harder, when he's gonna be in my house.. probally more then the accounl after school hang out.

I'm gonna have to really hide the fact of what ends up happing most afternoons.
-
Oop sappy... or you could ask for help 👉🏻👈🏻