𝙤𝙣𝙚. union

Start from the beginning

The wedding was very intimate, only a few close friends, and family are present, it isn't grandiose considering the ranks of the couple, but they simply do not have the luxury to have a grand wedding when they are in the verge of breaking war. Yet despite the simple wedding, both of them felt like this is perfect.

"Beautiful..." Gojo muttered after Y/N's father finally gave her hand to him. Y/N's heart started beating fast, a faint blush forming on her cheeks.

"Can we skip to the kiss part?" He turned to the marriage officiant, which earned a few laughs from the guests, and made Y/N scoff in disbelief.

But of course his plea was to no avail, they have to follow the ceremony.

Both of them felt like they were in a bliss, that their only focus was each other, and at last they exchanged vows and rings.

"Now I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Gojo never hesitated to lean for a kiss and everyone around clapped their hands, muttering all their best wishes.

"I love you" he said and Y/N smiled.

"I love you too, Satoru"

Those military officers who are present made two parallel lines and raised their ceremonial swords as the newly wed couple walked the aisle and exit the place.

The moment they went out, all of their subordinates cheered for them. 

Y/N hugged her parents one last time before she entered the car that would bring them to their new home.

"Y/N" Gojo called for her as they entered their newly built house.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she admired the simple interior of the bungalow house, it wasn't big but it wasn't also small, after all, this houses a general and a lieutenant colonel. If everything was just fine and peaceful, both Y/N and Gojo would have built a bigger house.

As Y/N opened the door to the master's bedroom, she yelped in surprise as she was suddenly lifted up.

"Satoru! What are you doing?!" She exclaimed, but the man just grinned as he placed her gently on the bed, leaned forward and trapped her between his arms.

"Have I already told you that you look breathtaking?" He said and as much as Y/N pretended not to get so affected by his words, she can still feel the heat rising on her cheeks. The absolute close proximity of each other's faces is not helping at all. But she still kept a calm facade.

Y/N raised her hand slowly and cupped his face. "You're the one who's breathtaking" and the moment she said that, she made a gasp as Gojo clashed his lips against hers, making her back fall down on the bed, making her close her eyes and melt in his warmth.

"I'm yours, Y/N" he said, as he slightly pulled away and looked at her. Y/N felt so happy and surreal at the same time, knowing that they finally got married and are now living together in one roof.

Y/N smiled and reached for his face.

"And so am I, Satoru"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"I wish I got married too, so I wouldn't have to render duty for three days!" The brown haired cadet named Kugisaki Nobara said.

"Eh, you? Get married? No one likes you, Kugisaki"

"Ha?! Oi Itadori, you might wanna take back your words or else..." the girl attempted to get her fake gun from her side. The other cadet named Itadori Yuji did as well.

"Let's have a duel, boy"

"Oh do play the background music, Inumaki-san!" the pink-haired boy said as he passed her a cowboy hat and he wore one as well.

Inumaki only gave them a blank face.

They were pretending like they were some sort of cowboys starting a fight. When suddenly someone shouted at them.

"Oi! You two, go back to training"

"Ugh Fushiguro you're so boring!"

The two cadets sighed and went back to training. They were kind of slacking off because their head-instructor has not yet arrived.

"Hurry though, before Maki sees you two slacking off"

"Ehhhh, Yuta-san you wouldn't let her beat us, right?"

"Lieutenant General Geto is on his way here! Hurry!" One of their fellow cadets rushed and announced to everyone which made all of them scram and went back to their positions.

The moment the man entered the training grounds, they all stood straight with their squads and saluted.

He eyed each squad first before speaking.

"At ease" he said, and the cadets somehow were able to relax.

"As you've heard, General Gojo just got married and he is on leave for three days. Your head-instructor has already submitted to his office the names of the cadets who he recommended to graduate. It's pending approval until he comes back, but I have already placed my signature as the Officer in Charge" he said. "But of course he will still have to sign it when he comes back" he added. "If you have any questions, you may raise your hand."

One of them raised their hand immediately.

"Itadori"

"When will he come back, sir?" He asked.

"If he follows strictly the rules, he will be back on Monday" he said.

'But knowing him, he most probably will extend, he has been dying to spend time with Y/N, I'm pretty sure he's having the time of his life right now'

"Ah, I'm nervous, what if my name isn't on the list!" Yuji whispered to Nobara.

"Good then"

"What?!"

"Shut up Itadori" their squad leader said.

"Sorry Maki-san"

"A message from the General as well, you'll be having a day off today"

"Yes!"

"The General's the best!"

Everyone cheered and this just made Geto shake his head.

"Dismissed" and with that he left to go to his office.

"Thank God he got married, now we have a day off!" Nobara said.

"Liutenant L/N thank you for marrying General Gojo!" Yuji exclaimed.

"She's practically a Gojo now too though" Megumi said.

"Ah right!"

A few seconds of silence occured between them.

"I wonder what's it like being married" Yuji suddenly blurted out which earned him a few judging stares.

"Come on, isn't it like, amazing? Being able to spend all your life with someone you love? You have a girl worth fighting for? Someone to grow old with?"

"Itadori, you've been sneaking shojou mangas in the barracks, haven't you?" Maki eyed him.

"No!"

"Come on Maki, let him, love after all is such a joyous feeling if it's with the right person" Yuta said. "I bet that's what General and Liutenant Gojo feel. They don't show it in front of us, but you can feel it when they are together."

"Ugh, you and your romantic side, go away you two!" Maki shoos Yuji and Yuta.

"Yeah!" Nobara sided with Maki.

Megumi and Inumaki can only sigh.

"I wish them a happy life though" Maki commented to which everyone agreed.

━━━━━━━━━━━