Reverence is My Disease

Start from the beginning

It seemed like days passed of unrelenting, pure arousal and lust and the whole affair was a proclivity to keeping myself in check, but all I wanted was to fall and keep falling harder and harder underneath until I was nothing amidst stars and his sun.

"Alright guys our time's up! Awesome job everyone, we fuckin killed that shit!" Ray announced, as I made the quickest yet subtle beeline for the door, arteries thrumming with every endorphin known to man. And though I'd like to take the next few years to process everything that went on, my dick and my heart and my brain were all on the next page.

Gerard closed the driver's side door and started the engine. I opened my mouth to speak as the seat belt clicked. "Don't." He said, before giving enough time for the starting breath of an utterance. I recoiled, feeling myself holding back a grunt of frustration. I widened my eyes, silently pleading with him. "Frankie don't." He repeated, words harshly casting through the silence, threatening. He pressed play, echoes of a Smiths song softly ringing out through the small space.

xxx

He took my hand, leading me through the threshold of his apartment, the anticipation accumulating as he led me through the hallway and into his room, basically slamming the door behind us. "Gerard please it hurts so bad, I...can't..." I gasped, whining as he forcefully shut me up with a kiss, filled with passion and years of neglected emotions. "I know, Frankie shhh," He whispered, one hand pressing against my chest and the other traveling from the side of my face to my hair. He trailed his kisses down my neck, nipping at the junction of my neck and collarbone. He stroked my face gently, lovingly. Every electrical impulse of my nerves pumped so intensely all over my body as it jumped up into his, my arms around him as he continued his careful attack on my pressure points. The soft sounds of us making out filled the room as it progressed to us trying to morph into one in a desperate attempt to get impossibly closer.

"Safeword?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed and expectant. "uhhh....Misfits?" He smiled, "That's perfect, sweetheart."

He pulled my shirt up and off, never breaking away. Every hair raised as his hands made their way to my waist, skilled fingers deftly undressed the rest of me, leaving me completely exposed under him. "Fuckin' love you so much, baby," he muttered, shrugging off his jacket, and his shirt, then to his belt and jeans. I smiled into the ever growing kiss. And the sight of it, the feeling ceased to help with the raging hard on I was sporting, growing more painful and desperate with every waking second. "Please I want you, I want everything please just do whatever you want I'll be good and take it I promise!" I begged, words barely understood with how fast they rushed out.

He pushed me back onto the mattress, straddling me and forcing me still. "Don't move." He warned, keeping one hand above my head to hold my wrists down as the other began to stroke me. "H-ahh!" I gasped, breath hitching as my hips unwillingly bucked up. "Hey!" He growled, slapping my cheek. "I-I'm sorry! I'll be good I-I'm trying...fuck.."

"Yeah?" He challenged, voice grave and raspy, breath ghosting over my lips. He slapped me again and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Try harder." He said, hand moving faster, the slick sound of his hand sliding up and down filled the room. "F-fuck! Fuck, fuck, Jesus!" I moaned, gasping and short of breath as I trembled with the effort of staying down.I don't want to say I was close but today was a lot okay? I whimpered through a bitten lip, shaky and ragged. He sped up his motions and well, there's only so much I can take. "Frankie?"

"Y-yeah?" I tried to ask the fucking question but with the amount of brain melting pleasure I was feeling it came out as more of a broken whine. "You close?" He asked again, voice unnervingly casual. "Yeah," I gasped as he thumbed my slit, proceeding at an ungodly pace. "No you're not." He said simply before suddenly pulling away completely. I panted trying to catch my breath as my body shook. "Oh fuck you!"