Ch 33 | The Breaking Point 2

Start from the beginning

It's like he was reliving the moment, again. He was happy. He was looking forward to the fifth year.

And he wondered about Y/n.

Ch 2 | The Return

"Alright, so apparently, Salazar Slytherin had a secret scriptorium here in Hogwarts?" Sebastian's voice echoed through the halls of the castle, wondering,

It was mid-October and the Slytherin student couldn't keep himself off the new Hufflepuff student. Y/n Y/l/n became a muse to him and every other day he took opportunities and excuses to be around her.

"Ominis just—"

Sebastian stopped speaking when he took notice of Y/n's views over the halls. His eyes had always been on her and he became aware of the surroundings himself.

His hazel eyes flickered over the boy near the Entrance Hall. Sebastian nearly let out a snort at the view of Garreth Weasley at the moment.

The Gryffindor was a joke. Always getting himself into trouble and trying to flirt his way into every girl. It annoyed Sebastian.

Again, Sebastian's eyes were on her again, beginning to realize that Y/n's gaze was interested in the same ginger boy he was complaining about in his head.

"Hello? Are you even listening to me?" Sebastian scoffed at her, hoping to take her out of the daze.

But it was too late. He's heard the rumor from Adelaide Oakes in Potions one afternoon about Y/n's interest in Weasley. Sebastian didn't want to believe it, but it became noticeable.

Sebastian clenched his jaw at the moment, not wanting to let it get to him. He shouldn't have been surprised Y/n's interest was toward the tall, silly, Gryffindor.

As if I ever had a chance with Y/n, Sebastian thought to himself — so, to not break his guard, his eyes reflected over the girl beside Garreth, Isabel Prewett.

Yeah, she was pretty, and Sebastian did crush on her for a season, but it was never anything serious — not compared to how he felt about Y/n Y/l/n.

"Is it true you're crushing on Weasley?" Sebastian asked, regretting it immediately.

His insides boiled as Y/n's cheeks began to turn a shade of pink from his question. He hoped it was the intimidation and not that she liked him.

Both students chattered in whispers against a wall as they kept their eyes at the other students on the opposite side.

"She's really smart...and funny. Opposite of the tosser Leander, I tell you." Sebastian scoffed.

Isabel Prewett was nowhere near smart or humorous. She was just like another Prewett, but Sebastian Sallow wanted to test Y/n. To see that maybe, just maybe, a reaction would come out of her for speaking of another girl.

"I suppose you and I have a thing for redheads do we?" Sebastian lied.

Y/n blinked, but didn't jump like he did at the crush attraction, "You fancy her?"

Sebastian smirked to himself, his brown eyes glimmering over Y/n's. He was mesmerized by her.

"Since the first year I laid my eyes on her," Sebastian spoke directly at Y/n, "Sometimes, I think she and I were destined to be. She just hasn't realized it, yet." He flirted.

But Y/n Y/l/n was oblivious. She didn't know he was talking about her.

Sebastian Sallow didn't want to risk the hangouts with Y/n Y/l/n, so in his head, causing a dilemma and plan toward two people they weren't really attracted to seemed right.