03 - Brother-in-law

En başından başla

Just like earlier, he disregarded Kunigami's harsh glare. He was more focused on getting confirmation. Because the moment he does, he swears he's going to be on his knees begging Kunigami for forgiveness. He'd do anything the orange haired would ask for if that meant being introduced to his sister. Who knows, Kunigami might be what he needed in order to get close to her, with of course, the hopes of being her partner.

Though in his mind, Kunigami, or should he say Rensuke just to be clear which Kunigami was being talked about, was already his brother-in-law. He'd probably actually get punched by the orange haired if he were to say that though.

"She is... I'm not sure what your business is with her but stay the fuck away."

Ok. That definitely wasn't a good sign.

"Kuni-chan~ that's so rude. I'll have you know that I have nothing but the best intentions for her. I promise to do no harm." Ryusei responded, straightening his posture and giving Kunigami a salute to show his sincerity.

He saw his friends deadpanning and Kunigami was once again livid at him.

"Was messing with me not enough? You plan on messing with my sister too?!"

"Kuni-chan, I'm offended! I'd never do the things I do and say to you, to girls!" Ryusei defended himself. Which didn't make the situation any better seeing as Kunigami was still fuming.

"I don't care what kind of morals you have or how good your intentions are to my sister but you'll stay away from her or else I'll beat you up!"

"But I thought you hated violence?? Well if beating me up will make you feel better, feel free to do so! Just introduce me to her, Kuni-chan, come onnnn." Ryusei practically begged, dragging his words and eyes sparkling with the hope of Kunigami accepting his offer.

But if anything, it only offended Kunigami even more.

"You really like her?!" Kunigami was completely baffled, he already concluded that Shidou probably admires his sister but he didn't know that it was to this extent.

He knew Shidou hated losing his fights. Not only that, but the blonde gets really furious when someone actually lands a hit on him. It was something he knew because he personally witnessed the younger Itoshi land a hit on him in high school and the aftermath that followed.

"That's right, Kuni-chan! So let me make up for everything, ok? I don't want my future brother-in-law mad at me."

As soon as Ryusei uttered those words, they all became silent. His friends froze, jaw dropped over what he said and Kunigami, he didn't even know the orange haired was capable of getting this furious.

For Kunigami, he felt like the remaining thread of his sanity finally snapped. He expected a lot of things but Shidou calling him brother-in-law of all things was not one of them.

So that bastard even has the thoughts of marrying his sister? Hell would have to freeze first before he'd let that happen.

"I don't know what fantasy you live in but you'll never be part of my family nor will you ever be with my sister, Shidou." Kunigami said, his tone dripping with venom as he practically spat Shidou's name out.

Before Ryusei could even respond, he saw Kunigami had already turned his back on him and started walking away. He cursed himself and his stupid mouth. For the first time, once again, he hated himself for not having any sort of filter. He didn't know why he called Kunigami that of all things.

Despite that, he already knew that regardless of Kunigami's blessing, he would still find a way to pursue the girl. But other than that, he was really curious about something...