love. SATORU GOJO : MARRIAGE IS THE WAY!

 SATORU GOJO : MARRIAGE IS THE WAY!

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

A WEDDING VENUE OUTSIDE of Australia was seriously such a nice idea. It was set in a nice open area and was honestly pretty big. Made you wonder just how much money it cost along with how much they had to pay.

The bright sun shone down on the venue, illuminating the area beautifully as it reflected off glass which made miniature rainbows. Three bells hung right above the stage where your friend and her soon-to-be husband would be pronounced wedded.

"Hey, Akimitsu! Nice to see you." You waved over to your friend who turned at the sound of your voice. Her eyes lit up upon laying eyes on you. Akimitsu rushed over to you, hugging you.

"[Name]~! I was so happy to hear that you could make it." Backing up, she smiled at you. One that you returned with just as much sincerity.

"C'mon, you know I would never miss your wedding." A small laugh left your mouth before Akimitsu turned back around, gesturing to you as she introduced you to her fiancé's side of the family.

"This is one of my bestest friends from Japan, [Name]." She spoke in a language you weren't too fluent in and when her very soon-to-be in-laws greeted you back in the language, you grew a bit nervous.

They continued to speak with you, asking about how long you were to stay in Australia and such. You did your best to understand and reply but your limited knowledge of the language made it a bit hard. All the bride did was stifle a laugh and smile.

It was nice.

It made you want to stay forever.

No one knew about your video here. You didn't know a whole lot of places here either which meant more to explore. Shame you had to return to Tokyo afterward. There wasn't much time to spend here after the wedding finished.