Part two

Vox's smile curved to one of silliness to malicious intent.
"I propose you... touch me in a certain way. One that inflicts pain, if you so wish. And you, in turn, can maybe get my soul." Said Vox.
"What do you mean by maybe?" Asked Al.
"Well, if I do anything against the rules, like sneak into your hotel, or go against anything you say, you can have my soul. I'll be all yours, wouldn't you like that?!" Said Vox, putting his head closer to Alastor's  shoulder.
"Uhhh... please refrain from touching me. But I guess... yes. Under these terms: you may not touch me without verbal consent. You cannot go or do anything without my knowledge. You cannot tell anyone about this arrangement, or I'll rip your soul into small bits and scatter it into the sky. Do you understand? You can also never hurt Angel Dust, although I do not feel particularly fond of him, I would not like him to get abused. He is still a demon like the rest of us. Deal?" Said Al.
"Deal, my ancient friend. I can't wait to test out what you can do. I really can't wait... we should start today...." Said Vox.
"Fine." Said Al.
"Whaaat?! I thought you hated me? Are you secretly... into this?!" Said Vox.
"NO! I am still asexual, I just want to hurt your annoying, flashy, eye-catching ass." Said Al.
"So you areeee into this?!" Said Vox.
"Not in a sexual way, please respect my wishes. I just like to see others suffer!" Said Al.
"Okay fine, am I at least aesthetically attractive to you?!" Said Vox.
"Maybe. A tiny bit. Don't get your hopes up, noisy picture box." Said Al.
"I'm going to be really noisy alright! Just for you!" Said Vox.
Alastor's jaw visibly dropped.
"Hmmm, if you say so." Replied Alastor.