50 (Epilogue)

Começar do início

(y/n) giggles at that.

".....what did you mean by you're not pure?" takeomi confusedly asks all of a sudden, causing everyone to look up, "as in...you're not a virgin..?" He receives smacks on the back of his head for asking such a personal question, although the others were curious themselves they wouldn't downright ask her!

(y/n) blinks rapidly, scratching her head, "wha..?..of course I'm a virgin!" She unintentionally lets out, before continuing, hand to her chin, "during my battle with morlun, what i meant was," she pauses, "the spider that bit me had already been contaminated and exposed with radiation. Whatever it was before, it rapidly changed with the radiation. Either way, both the spider and the radiation met and hence created me, a 'child' of the spider." She explains.

The men finally understood now.

"....so like," smiley began, grinning, "where do your webs come from? Does it also come from down there as well? Like a real spider?" He asks curiously, "what other powers do you have??" He listed question after question. He needed to know!!!

The guys gawked as they never thought about that question before, their eyes darting to (y/n) in wonder. Do spider webs really come out from her butt? The thought send shivers down some of their spines.

(y/n) burst out into giggles at their wild imagination but she can understand where they're coming from. Her laughter caused the bonten men and the others to blush in embarrassment as she answers smiley's question, "my webs come out from my wrists!..and no, they don't come out from anywhere else!" She clarifies, huffing in amusement, "as for other powers," she grins, placing a finger to her lips, "a superhero never reveals their abilities to no one!" The guys complain or roll their eyes in amusement as she munches on her food that koko bought for them.

"wait, so you're like half-spider then???" Ran scratches his head in confusion, whilst (y/n) giggles.

Everything was going great when a yellow vortex..?...portal appeared in the center of the living room, causing everyone to freeze as a tall male with brown hair and eyes wearing a red cape and a glowing green necklace steps out, he looks around nonchalantly before landing on (y/n), who sat confused as he points to her, "you there," he begins, "(y/n) parker, right?"

(y/n) slowly nods her head, mouth open. Wizard...

The tall man smiles at her, "i'm doctor stephen strange, and I've traveled the multiverse to bring you back home where you belong." He says in a firm tone, "now come on, we don't have much time to dilly-dally here. This portal only has certain amounts of time before it closes. Say goodbye to your friends and make it quick." He went straight to business, no time wasting.

At his words, everyone widens their eyes as they stand up abruptly from their seats looking at the wizard dude. Going home? Is he planning to take (y/n) away from them??! They move their attention to the female superhero who was stunned herself.

She supposed that being in this universe for so long with no way home she was bound to be stuck forever but now a chance has opened up for her to return home to her aunt may and uncle ben...yet why was she hesitating..? Isn't this what she wanted? She reluctantly looks at draken, mikey, izana and the others, whom gave her pained expressions while some refused to believe this was happening to them.

"but..." (y/n) begun...looking between the wizard, the portal and her friends. Uncertainty in her eyes. This was too much pressure. She opens her mouth to say something when she was cut off by draken, who held a strong facade despite the torrent of emotions swirling inside him.