𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Beginne am Anfang

"We know," Clarisse said, smirking. "Yeah, glory's fine. Revenge is more fun." Her tone was laced with a hint of malice, sending a chill down Percy's spine as he realized the gravity of the situation.

Clarisse hit the ground with her spear, causing it to burst into flames. Percy quickly grabbed his sword and shield, ready to defend himself. Clarisse and her friends advanced towards him, their intentions clear. Enid got into position to fight alongside Percy when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Startled, she turned around, but there was no one there. "What the-" she began, feeling a shiver run down her spine at the eerie sensation.

Suddenly, Enid felt a force push her into the forest, causing her to stumble and fall to the ground. As she regained her bearings, she looked up and saw Annabeth standing in front of her. Enid's expression turned from horror to confusion. "Have you gone crazy?"

"Stop trying to protect him and let's see what he can do," Annabeth said as she helped Enid up. Enid stared at Annabeth, torn between her disbelief and the realization that something serious was happening. She hesitated for a moment before nodding reluctantly, her instincts telling her to trust Annabeth, despite her reservations.

Enid quickly brushed off the dirt from her clothes, her mind racing with questions and uncertainty. As Annabeth put her cap back on and vanished from sight. "Hide."

"You're funny. Where do you want me to hide? There's nothing here," Enid said as she looked around, her eyes scanning the empty surroundings. "Damn, your mother gives the best gifts," she added, a mixture of awe and amusement in her voice as she acknowledged the magical concealment provided by Annabeth's mother.

Enid grabbed two of her arrows and skillfully lodged them into a nearby tree. She swiftly climbed onto one of the branches, perching herself high above the ground as she observed Percy facing off against Clarisse and her companions. In a matter of seconds, Percy found himself overwhelmed and on the ground, facing taunts from Clarisse. Enid felt a surge of annoyance at Clarisse's words, but she remained silent, watching intently from her vantage point.

As Percy quickly regained his footing and darted into the forest, Enid's heart pounded with uncertainty. She strained to keep him in her sights from the tree, but he disappeared into the dense foliage. With a frustrated sigh, Enid descended from her perch, carefully making her way down the tree trunk.

"Annie, are you there?" Enid whispered.

"Yes," Annabeth replied, suddenly removing her cap, which startled Enid, causing her to scream.

"Holy shit, Annabeth. Stop doing that," Enid exclaimed, her heart racing from the sudden scare.

Without wasting any time, the two girls began running into the forest to find Percy. As they reached the beach, they saw Percy on the ground, with Clarisse relentlessly trying to stab him with her spear. Enid moved forward to intervene, but Annabeth quickly placed her arm in front of Enid's chest, halting her in her tracks.

Enid whispered to her companion, fearing Clarisse's wrath. "She's going to kill him."

Annabeth, exuding confidence, replied, "He's got this," readjusting her cap.

Enid, feeling apprehensive, attempted to conceal herself behind a tree to avoid Percy's notice. As Percy shattered Clarisse's spear, Enid was startled by Clarisse's scream of horror. Clarisse, enraged, seized Percy by the collar, but the uproarious arrival of campers, led by Luke proudly waving the flag, dispersed the tension. Clarisse released Percy before departing.

Struggling to catch his breath, Percy was approached by Enid, who, astonished by his feat, quipped, "Not bad, Goldilocks."

Approaching him, Enid found Percy's expression a mix of surprise and anger. "Were you here the whole time?" he demanded.

"Yes," Annabeth affirmed, removing her cap as she joined them.

Percy's frustration boiled over. "You both were here the whole time and none of you helped me?" he accused.

Annabeth's indifferent response spoke volumes. "Yes."

"Why?" Percy pressed, seeking an explanation.

Neither girl offered a response. Enid, feeling the weight of the moment, sighed before extending her hand to help Percy up. Without hesitation, Percy grasped her hand, allowing her assistance to rise to his feet.

"Listen, Percy. I'm sorry," Annabeth apologized before shoving him into the water.

Enid was visibly shocked, her hand covering her mouth in disbelief. "Oh my..."

Percy's outburst drew the attention of everyone around them. "What is wrong with you?!" he shouted, his voice echoing through the area.

As Percy stood up, Enid and Annabeth exchanged perplexed glances. Their confusion deepened as Percy's wounds miraculously healed, vanishing completely from his skin.

"I don't understand," Percy muttered, his gaze fixed on his now unblemished skin.

Enid's mouth fell open in astonishment when she noticed a trident materializing in the air above Percy.

Annabeth's smile widened knowingly. "Your dad's calling."