Chapter 2💯

Shadow was the first to wake up to sonic sleeping in his bed he looked at the time and saw 6 a.m, He knew he had to go get up and get ready to go to G.U.N. He groaned and got up and brushed his messy quills to see sonic wake up softly.

                          Sonic's POV
I heard rustling as I woke up and looked to see shadow brushing his quills "Shadow?.." I said my voice sounding tiring as shadow looked at me "Yes sonic?" shadow replied with that dark morning voice making me blush softly "Where are you going..?" I asked as shadow grabbed his gun "To meet up with Rouge at G.U.N cause we have a mission today" Shadow replied as I stood up and walked to him and placed my arms around his neck and nuzzled into his chest fluff "Noo... why can't you stay..?" I said pouting as I felt him place his hands on my sides "You know what will happen if I don't go" Shadow said making me roll my eyes "Ugh... Fine..Just be careful!" I said as he chuckled "Of course I will" Shadow said kissing my cheek before walking out and going to the bathroom to brush his teeth before leaving "Love you," shadow said as he rubbed my head "Mnnnghh.." I said as I was in his bed almost in a deep sleep. it made him chuckle as he kissed my head again and left.

                          Shadows POV:
I skate down to G.U.N and met up with Rouge who was looking at me with that same smile she always haves, meaning she knows I did something "Hey handsome~" Rouge said as I rolled my eyes "What do you want Rouge?" I asked with a low growl "Well, Sonic went to you're place and he never came back~ did y'all have se-" I immediately cut her off "ROUGE!" I yelled growling at her "I'm just wondering~" She laughed "No we didn't he just... stayed the night" I said as I walked to the commanders office with her "Mhm~ sure you did~" Rouge chuckled "Whatever" I said as we walked into the commanders office "Agent Shadow and Rouge we have a problem going on at the downtown Forrest and you are the only ones who are best for it" The commader told us "I'm flattered~" Rouge said as I rolled my eyes at her "We're up for it" I told the commander as he nodded and sent us down that way. "Ugh I hope it's not too much" I told rouge as she chuckled.
_____________________________________
OMG FINALLY UGGHBHWHDJ TELL ME WHAT Y'ALL THINK ><