"ya! jisoo!" kartein shouted. "come to town square right now!"

"why?"

"the klein brothers are here so hurry, dammit!"

"what?!" jisoo exclaimed. shock prominent in her voice. "how is that possible?"

"i don't know either!" kartein responded, his eyes wandering around, suspicious of his surroundings. "just come here and-"

he was cut off as the telephone dangled in the air and the two cats were plopped on the ground.

it was obvious that kayden's legs gave out.

kayden remained stoic, an impassive gaze directed into the void as kartein, in a fit of agitation, dismounted him after feeling a sharp pain near his buttocks.

"what the heck!" kartein exclaimed, his frustration palpable. "did you just bite me?! are you crazy?" he continued, his ire evident as he delivered multiple forceful stomps to kayden's face.

despite the assault, kayden remained motionless, his expression unchanged, clearly repulsed by the close encounter with kartein's ass.

realizing that he couldn't do anything about it, he swiftly stood up. just as they were regaining their composure, aizawa suddenly appeared before them, seemingly materializing out of the shadows. he nonchalantly grabbed the scruffs of their necks, lifting them effortlessly off the ground.

it took everything in kayden not to yelp a curse due to the sudden action. his tail fluffed up in surprise, and kartein shot him an annoyed look before both of them found themselves suspended in the air by aizawa's unyielding grip.

aizawa reprimanded them like little kids, his angry eyes concealed behind his goggles, but his stern tone was evident.

"if your mom finds out i nearly lost the both of you, i can't even imagine what she'd do. i don't need extra trouble, especially from a couple of cats that i'm just babysitting."

suddenly, a loud pained shout echoed from the direction of the flame hero endeavor. the unexpected noise made aizawa drop the two cats, and the three of them instinctively turned towards the source. without exchanging a word, they ran swiftly towards the commotion.

the urgency in aizawa's movements was evident, and the cats, now serious and alert, followed suit. whatever trouble had befallen endeavor, it seemed to take precedence over the mischievous antics of kayden and kartein.

as they arrived at the scene, they witnessed endeavor clutching his leg in pain, his perpetual frown now deeper with the added agony of the burn. the severity of the situation was palpable, and even kayden and kartein, who had moments ago been the source of aizawa's frustration, now shifted their attention to the injured pro hero.

aizawa, swift in his response, didn't waste a moment. he ran towards endeavor, a sense of urgency guiding his steps. the two cats watched as aizawa assessed the situation, his practical mindset kicking into action. whatever tension lingered between them moments ago dissipated in the face of a more pressing concern - the well-being of a fellow hero.

upon reaching endeavor, aizawa quickly but calmly questioned, "what happened here?" his voice was firm, seeking information that would aid in addressing the immediate threat.

endeavor, wincing in pain, responded, "two villains attacked. they got away after burning my leg. i can't feel it anymore." his words carried a mix of frustration and discomfort, the stoic hero momentarily vulnerable in the aftermath of the unexpected assault.

aizawa swiftly moved into action, retrieving a bottle from his utility belt. he then sprayed a specialized cooling substance on endeavor's burned leg, providing relief and prevented further damage.