Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

Reyna got off the plane, looking somewhat annoyed. Asher had finally convinced her to travel to the United Kingdom with him, after several days of arguing. They were now in England, to buy supplies and to drop their stuff at someplace called "The Leaky Cauldron."

When they arrived, Reyna stopped and looked at the place warily. It was a dark, dingy, and shabby pub. 

"Why did you choose this place again?" Reyna asked. 

"It's the only wizard pub in London."

"Figures." They stepped inside. As soon as they entered, an old man greeted them, and then proceeded to stare at Asher. The said boy looked uncomfortable under the man's gaze.

"Your eyes...they remind me of Harry Potter's eyes." The man whispered.

"Um...nice to meet you too, sir." Asher said nervously. The man seemed to snap out of it, and smiled.

"Call me Tom. I'm the owner of the Leaky Cauldron. Your rooms are right this way!" He said, leading them upstairs. Once in her room, Reyna dropped her heavy luggage and went into Asher's room. He was sitting on a couch, reading a book.

"Hey, I'm sorry for getting mad." Reyna said softly. Asher put down the book and smiled nonchalantly.

"It's fine, Your Majesty." Reyna's expression changed back to annoyed at the nickname.

"You're still an idiot, Grain Brain." Reyna replied, sitting down on the couch. "But you're my idiot." She leaned her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that for a while, until she remembered that they were supposed to be shopping for supplies.

She took out the list of things that they would need. Broomstick, robes, wands...where would they even get this stuff? They headed downstairs.

"Mr. Tom? Do you know where we can buy our school things?" Reyna asked. 

"Go out to the back and tap a brick, my dear." Tom said. They followed his advice and found themselves face to face with a brick wall. The problem was, Tom hadn't specified which brick. There were hundreds. 

"Welp. This is gonna take all day." Asher said, leaning against the wall. The wall suddenly rumbled and split apart, causing Asher to fall and revealing a cobblestone street. 

Time skips after they buy everything except the wand because I'm lazy.

At the wand shop, Ollivander looked at Reyna and Asher curiously. 

"You are new students from America filling in the empty places at Hogwarts, I presume?" The old man asked. They nodded in unison.

"Try this one. Elm and dragon heartstring, 10 inches. Reasonably supple. Perfect for Charms." Ollivander said, handing her a wand. The moment Reyna touched it, sparks flew out and caused miniature fireworks inside the shop.

"Hmm. That's rather odd." Ollivander muttered to himself. 

"What's odd?" Reyna asked.

"This is the first wand I have ever seen to pick a witch so quickly, Miss Ramirez Arellano." He said, wrapping the wand and handing the box to her. She stood to the side and watched as Ollivander gave Asher wands to try. 

Wait a second...How does that man know my name?