After hearing his accusation, her eyes started to well up.He also got shocked because of his behaviour after seeing tears in her eyes..... But again his evil mind took him and said .....

Neil: Don't think that by showing this fake tears I will melt ......that is only your thinking....... Mrs Ragini Neil Khurana..... you already have my surname so now why are you trying to woo me... You can buy anything you want....you have a lavish life ......Sorry I forget you need money.... That's why you are trying to impress me and family ......one min.....

After that he took some credit card from his purse and gave to ragini.....

Neil: keep this ..... For this money only you are doing drama from morning like a ideal bahu...So keep it with you ... for money please don't do these things....okay.... Now happy ..... your all dreams comes true......now you can remove the facade of ideal bahu and wife .....and one more thing don't call me Neil ji...... Just call me Neil......

After telling this he started to move outside but ragini grabbed his hands and pull him towards her and she rotate him now Neil back is touching the wall and then ragini started to shout....

Ragini: Don't think that... just because you have money you can buy ragini with your money.... Keep this card with you only.... I don't need this.... If I need anything I can buy with my own money.... I don't want your money....... What do you think of yourself you are great and you can do anything....just because I am married to you don't rise your voice okay.....I had enough of everyone  taking decisions for me and obeying everyone without telling my point ....so old ragini is died and this ragini is fighter......I don't want your money and I am not doing this to impress you all... I don't want your impression.......you are just stranger to me......now do you have anything to say ....and one more thing I am making breakfast and doing Pooja is my thing so don't come to the conclusion that I doing this to impress you or your family..... And one more thing I won't tell you that I never did any mistakes....but it is true that I did mistakes but you even don't know about my life so you don't have any right to blame me also..... And I don't like to give explanation to my wrong doings to you ...and you already confirmed that we are not husband and wife so don't expect any respect from me....next time if you manhandled me I will kill you ..got it....... I really fed up with everyones bossiness towards me.......you got it....... If you want come and have food otherwise go to office ....I only came here to call you because of your parents....they are not jerk like you .......

After telling this she Stromed out from the room....
But again she came back and throw the credit cards to his face and said.....

Ragini: if you have that much money just go and help poor people ...... atleast god will give you his blessings.....but don't show this credit card again to me okay.......

Here Neil is really shocked because of ragini's behaviour.... in his life he never see a girl who talked back with him like this .....every girl he met want to become his friend or girl friend due to his family status ......but she is different..... Then he looked at the credit card...she already broke the card ......first time he is impressed with one girl attitude........ Without his knowledge he smiled slightly.....but he masked it fastly...... Again he become angry because how can she talk to him like this.....no one is dare to look at him but she pinned him to walk and she talked with him rudely....he won't leave her......... He also stormed out of the room .....

After coming from Room ....Ragini stand outside the room and. Said to herself....

Ragini: Ragini how can you do like this....who gave you this much confidence....but I am really proud of you.....you can do it.....You have to maintain this attitude otherwise again you will become the puppet of others..... Enough is enough now you have show others who is ragini and if they behave with you politely then you also behave politely if they show attitude you also show attitude....and more important don't show your weakness to that jerk Neil....what is he thinking about himself ... whenever he want he can insult me no I won't allow.....I will show him if he insult me again......