Crashing Prawn

Começar do início

"Show me your room." Willa said, pushing Isabella lightly. Isabella looks at them before she led the way up the stairs and went to her room.

"I'm surprised it isn't a dark theme." Eliza said, looking around the room.

"Right. I was expecting black wallpaper, a lot of record players stuck on the wall and clothes scattered on the floor." Wynter said, sitting on my bed.

"You guys think so low of me? Wow. No I would've, but I always go on hunting trips. So, I don't have time to even re-decorate my room." Isabella said, before she was place down on her chair, all the girls look in the mirror.

Wynter grabbed Isabella's face before touching her hair, "Oh, yeah. We got this." Wynter smirks before the three girls grabbed any tools to help out Isabella.

"Wynter, you got hair duties. Eliza, you got the dress duty and I have..." Willa said before taking out some makeup products, "The beauty duty." She said.

The three monsters were doing what they were told and it was going quick. Isabella couldn't believe that these girls were helping her get ready for Prawn. In fact, she was surprised to even go to a school event.

"Nervous?" Eliza asked her.

"Kinda. I don't think I ever went to a dance." Isabella said as Willa was putting lipliner on her lips.

"You know we don't really know about you, Sissy." Wynter said before Willa glared at her.

"Too much?"

Isabella was blank but she replied, "No. it's okay." She said.

"So, did your parents really died because of cancer?" Wynter asked her.

"Wynter." Willa said, shaking her head at her fellow friend.

"Oh, don't get mad." Isabella said, trying to ease up the tension, "To answer your question. No. They don't. My mother died when I was six months old." The girls stop what they were doing and stared at the hunter.

"It was a hunting go wrong. A demon killed her, trying to protect my brothers and I. My dad grabbed us but didn't reach my mom in time." Isabella said, not showing any emotion.

"I'm so sorry, Sissy." Eliza said, softly looking at me.

"It's okay. I never even had a chance to have a special bond like she did with brothers. After that, my dad decided to hunt that demon that killed our mom and by doing that, he had to train us. I was just 4 when he started to train me." Isabella said.

So she never grew up to have a childhood, Wynter said. With her, at least she had parents that gave her a good home and beautiful memories. Isabella didn't had that.

"So you were like what? On the road your whole life?" Willa asked her.

Isabella nodded, "It wasn't that bad. When my father wasn't around, my brother Dean took care of Sam and I. He would feed us before he can feed himself, would let us watch cartoons and put us to sleep. If anything, he was more a father than my actual dad was. By the time I was 10, he passed away. He killed the demon and by that he sacrificed his life for us." Isabella said.

"Oh, how awful." Wynter said, still curling Isabella's hair.

"Am I done?" Isabella asked Willa, who nodded at her.

Isabella got up and went to go get the dress that Eliza picked out.

"Eh. Years later my brothers and I met some enemies, but we also gain some family. Castiel is an angel and he's like my brother. When we need him, all we have to do is pray for him." Isabella said, stilling down her clothes, not caring that the girls were there.