Part 19 - The Green eyed Monster

Начните с самого начала

" Ok.. let me give you some foresight first.. actually Navi and I were good friends from the govt school we were studying in and Muskie was my neighbor. I was so weak in studies so Navi offered to tutor me after school in my house and Muskie joined us daily to do her homework

One day Neelamma made Roshgulla and hid it in her house since Muskie and I had a bad cold and I'm crazy for them. But she was so strict that she won't give even a piece. She didn't know who Abhinav was then.  So we pleaded with him and used all our puppy eyes at him. Finally he caved in, he dressed in a saree with ghunghat on top and enetred Neelamma's house pretending one of neighborhood ladies and started gossiping with Neelamma.  After getting the Roshgulla box from the kitchen he hid it under his pallu and tried to escape when he tripped on the saree  fell down and shouted in his original voice.

Neelamma was terrified thinking he was a theif and started to hit him when we had no choice to accept what we did and confess. We were so afraid of her reaction but she laughed so much and gave us a piece at last.

That day he looked so beautiful in that saree and I started teasing him as Navi and I guess it stuck" Suhaana narrated the incident .

" Haan haan it was so hilarious seeing Bhai ji like that. Neelamma too became fond of him only after that.. she was so sure that these two were in love and going got to get married in future" Muskaan kept on blabbering and laughing , reminiscing about the past .

" Neelamma bhi na.." Suhaana subtly brushed off the matter taking in the awkwardness that had suddenly raised .

Abhinav felt the hold tighten on his hand as soon as Muskaan uttered the last sentence.

Well done behna

Akshara slightly turned sideways to expecting Abhinav to have an fiddly expression too, but felt her temper rising as she saw her husband with a blushing smile.

Is it criminal to plot a murder in mind? Damn she should have studied those law books with more concentration.

" Oh.. I haven't noticed the time..  I have to start cooking now, if we have any hope of eating lunch" Muskaan caught on to the uncomfortable environment she had created and tried to escape from it.

" I will join you too" Suhaana insisted.

" Aree..Suhaana di... sit down .. I will manage" Muskaan politely rejected her offer.

" Muskie.. so you see me as a guest not your sister ? Come let's go.. you can gossip about your in laws in there" Suhaana winked and tagged along with her.

" Ok.. meanwhile I will also take the car for service.. i will be home by lunchtime" Abhinav said to no one in particular and left.

" Mumma... teacher is calling you " Abhir's voice came from the room where he was attending his online class. Akshara headed to his room slightly relived that the crowd had dispersed.

**************************************

" Look Suhaana, what have I got you" Abhinav walked into the house as everyone was gathering around the dining table for lunch.

He walked over to Suhaana handing her a medium sized container and took his place in the table near Akshara who was already feeding Abhir.

" Wowww.. Roshgulla .. thank you Navi.. you are the best " Suhaana blinked her eyes in happiness giving him the brightest smile popping into her mouth .

" I can't guarantee you that it will be as tasty as Neelamma's but i didn't steal it this time " Abhinav said making everyone laugh.

" Mumma.. you have been feeding me only empty spoon.. please get some food on it .. I have to return back to class" Abhir whined as Akshara was busy shooting daggers with her eyes at back of her husband's head.