5. First meet!?

Mulai dari awal

Shit!

Medicines.

I looked at my hand and fortunately medicines were safe. I sighed and continued.

"...aur ab mujhe blame kar rahe ho? "

"Ohh c'Mon accept your mistake. " he said.

"Have you lost your brain! " i shouted.

"ohh sorry dimag khone ke liye dimag hona bhi chahiye." i mocked him.

Ajay's POV.

It's 12:47 and I'm working since 1 hour. I need a hot coffee.

Thinking this i moved towards cafeteria.
This hospital have facility for 24x7 hours cafeteria.

*Author: yeh meri imagination hai, iska asli jeevan se koi samhhand nhi*

I purchased a coffee and was going towards Mumma's ward. The coffee was too hot to handle.

"Oh shit" i murmured when i bumped to a girl and mistakenly spilled the coffee on her. She was about to fall but i held her bicep.

She was looking down, murmuring something. When she looked up, i froze.

Same eyes.

Same nose.

Same lips.

Same face.

Same person.

I again met her. Finallyyyyy.

I was lost in her beauty when she stepped back and started shouting.

"Dikhayi nhi deta kya tumhe. Mr.. Mr. Whatever your name is." she said.

Is he mad or what. My first thought.

Well i know it was my mistake but i can't accept soo.....

I said, "Excuse me. Aapki galati thi meri nhi. Mujhe kyu blame kar rhi ho? Khud niche dekh ke chal rhi thi aur mujh per blame daal rhi hai. I.... "

She interrupted, "Are you out of your mind. Yeh front facing accident tha! Maine picche se aakar aapko takkar nhi mari! Mai to neeche dekh kar chal rhi thi. I except mera dhyaan dawai pe tha. Aap toh saamne se dekh kar chal sakte the na. You... "

I interrupted, "Exactly! Dono ki galati thi..."

"Per tumhari galati jyada thi! " she again interrupted.

How dare she? She is interrupting me? Don't she know who I'm? Aahh!

She continued, "Mera dhyan agar dawai pe tha toh tumko dekh ke chalna chahiye tha. Ek toh mere upar coffee sorry, GARAM, khaulati hui coffee daal di aur ab.... "

She suddenly stopped. She looked down at her hand and she was holding something. I guess it was some kinda medicine.

She sighed and again started, "...aur ab mujhe blame kar rhe ho? "

I said, "Ohh. C'Mon accept your mistake."

"Have you lost you brain!?" she shouted.

"Ohh sorry dimag khone ke liye dimag hona bhi chahiye." she mocked me?

How dare she! I thought that she is a decent girl but she randomly starts shouting on anyone!?

*author: not anyone but only on some special persons! Hehe*

Then a sister came and said something that shocked me!

"Dr. Mehta calm down. Go to your father right now. "

She is a doctor here. Oh shit i didn't noticed her scrub. I ruined her scrub.

She left but before she looked at me and tried to give me an angry look. But her eyes were saying something else. Did something happened?

Why do you care? My subconscious mind asked.

I ignored it went to Mumma. As i entered i saw mumma was awake. She smiled and said, "Nurse bol rhi thi ki tu coffee pine gya tha. Pi li?"

I sighed before telling her everything.

"hayee! Garam coffee gira di bechari bacchi pe. "

"Bechari bacchi? Ek number ladaku vimaan thi wo! " i said.

"chup reh! Ek toh khud galati karta hai. Upar se usse sorry bhi nhi bola.... " maa continued her 30 min lecture and silently listened to her.

After that maa slept and i completed my work. Somewhere in my mind i was continuously thinking about her. How i met her in prem mandir and how i met her here. Well she isn't as good as i thought.

Hehe!
Kaisa kaga?

Finally they met! For the second time. Well according to Priya its first time.

Kindly,
Vote,
Comment,
Share,
Aur kuch ho toh kar dena!

Radhe Radhe!
Yours Anjali💕