✧*̥˚Sleepover *̥˚✧

Start from the beginning

A brightly coloured pot caught my attention, "Since when did you have facemasks?" I chuckled. "I've got to keep my skin clear somehow" Brady remarked, "Please can we do face masks" Lila begged while walking over to the pot in my hand. "What's so special about a face mask?" Walker scoffed, "They are amazing, I'm surprised you never used one" I replied.

Me and Lila were stood in the bathroom while trying to carefully place the face mask on, it takes a lot of skill to do neat lines. Lila had finished first and was now just chatting to me, "How did you do it so perfectly" I whined while still struggling to make mine look nice. "Lots of practice" She informed but it didn't help much.

Walker walked into the bathroom, "Can one of you help me with putting it on, it's weird" He asked. "Y/n will!" Lila answered while quickly walking out, "How can you not put a face mask on?" I retorted. "You don't seem to be doing it very efficiently either" He replied, "Oh shut up" I scoffed. "Come here then" I told him while scooping some into my hands, he stood closer with our bodies mere inches apart.

My eyes were locked onto his crystal ones looking down at me, "Uhm, you're abit tall" I chuckled. "Well, let's fix that" He replied before placing his hands round my waist and swiftly lifting me onto the sink behind me. My eyes widened at the moment but I stayed silent, "Better?" He grinned. "Much" I mumbled before slowly starting to rub the mask onto his face.

His hands were playing with the loose material of my shirt by my legs, his eyes not leaving mine. "Your hair's in the way" I stated while tying a little ponytail with his fringe, "Now, that's a look" I giggled. "This couldn't get anymore embarrassing" He mumbled, "Hey! You asked me to do it" I replied. "Starting to regret it" The boy retorted while earning a light slap to the arm.

"Ow!" He whined, "Let me focus" I spoke while trying to spread it round evenly. His eyes wouldn't leave mine, his breath heavy and a slight blush spread across his cheeks. Our eyes met, "I'm done" I smiled. He returned the smile with a toothy grin, his hands still near my legs.

A flash suddenly caught both our attentions, Brady stood holding his phone with a smirk. "Delete that right now!" Me and Walker spoke in unison, "Nope!" Brady replied before running out of the room. "He is so irritating" I groaned before hopping off the sink, "We're never living this down" Walker added.

︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓·⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

Liked by leahsavajeffries and othersbrady

brady.noon they will kill me for this

view all 682 comments

iamcharliebushnell uhm ew

walker.scobell did u need to post it 😔
brady.noon 100% yes

user1748 please say they are together already

user573 going to jump off a bridge
user824 can i join?

iamnoty/nbushnell this is bullying

user683 someone got caught

(Brady and Lila) liked by lila

(Brady and Lila)
liked by lila.clementinee and others
iamnoty/nbushnell payback

view all 536 comments

brady.noon not funny
iamnoty/nbushnell it's very funny

user583 what has happened in a day

user2863 they're so cute

lila.clementinee why am I being dragged into this?
walker.scobell same
iamnoty/nbushnell it was ur idea

user583 couple goals

︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓·⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄
Quick chapter!
Also I won't be getting them together just yet don't worry
I love you all and have the best day 💕