Shadow's Revenge

LIKE THIS PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/SynthAks

-------------------------------

"P-please d-don't take her. I-it's not her fault. P-please!" I pleaded while shaking my head.

This is a nightmare. A horrible nightmare that showed only reality and fear.

A nightmare that only cared about money, revenge, and power.

They lifted her head up. Her face covered with blood and scars. Her hair cutted shorter than before. And her skin as pale as a ghost.

"L-let her go! Please! I am begging you. L-let her go and t-take me instead. P-please!" I once again pleaded.

Why is the world so cruel? Why is the world killing the innocents? What is the reason for making her suffer for something she has not done? Why can't it be me instead?

"Finish her," I heard them say.

I shook my head in fear. My eyes widing as I see one of them take out a gun from their pocket.

"What about the other one?" one of them asked.

They all glanced my way. Their lips formed a smirk that showed excitement and enterainment.

"Make her suffer," another answered.

The rest followed their orders and grabbed both of my arms, but was stopped when I heard her hoarsed voice.

"D-don't you d-dare t-touch her," she coughed. "D-do everything y-you want w-with me, but d-don't touch h-her," she could barely say.

I shook my head. "W-why are you still protecting me? Why are you still willing to risk your life for someone like me? T-this is my battle, but why did are you taking responsibility for my own action? Why?" I asked her.

Slowly, she glanced my way and the expression she has shown me broke me down along with the sound of a gun being fired.

"Because you're my shadow," she said using her last breath.

"N-no!"

I yelled and pushed those hands that were holding me away. I ran as fast as I can before her body fall on the hard floor, but I was unable to catch up to her when I felt pain on my chest area.

My sight became blurry, but I did not take my eyes off of her. I tried to keep going, but one-by-one I fell on my knee.

I stretched out my hand to her while trying to reach for her.

Her body is bathing on her sea of blood.

Her eyes closed, but her lips formed a smile.

As I stare at her, emotions that I have never felt before demanded to be felt and I gladly accepted it.

Hatred, wrath, loathing, and revenge were the only words I could suddenly see spinning around my mind.

Everything died . . .

. . . Including myself.

----------------

This is a work of fiction and imagination. Names, characters, places, and anything else written in this story is purely imagination. Any part of this story that is resemblance to other stories are purely coincidental.

Please do not plagiarize mystory. Do not distribute, create or display any part of the story without our permission. Always ask for permission if you wan to do anything with this work. This also applies with EX-WIFE'S REVENGE.

a/n: I hope you enjoy this new story. I dont know where this is heading, but this might be a slow update since I haven't figure out what will happen.

The title might change or will remain the same. I am not sure, yet.

This story is a different story. Hindi po makakonek ang story ng Ex-Wife sa story na Shadow's Revenge. Hindi rin po ito second book ng Ex-Wife I am using Aks characters as an extra.

Read. Comment. Vote.

Enjoy :)

-Synth