Chapter 1(The start of the plan)

*It was a usual day in the literature club: Every girl was just reading their poems to everyone. Everything was going well, until Natsuki insulted Yuri's poem after she read it.*

"Jeez, Yuri! Why do your poems have to be so deep and depressing? Can't they have a little spark in them, unlike your eyes?" *Natsuki says, with a small smirk on her face as she rolls her eyes. She always seemed annoyed with all of Yuri's poems, thinking they all sounded too deep and depressing.*

"Shut it, Natsuki! It's not like your poems are any better. Yours are just to cute, even for you. And they don't have any meaning in them." *Yuri says, in frustration as she puts her book of her poems away. As she puts her book away, she glares angrily at Natsuki.*

"Come on guys! Please don't start an unnecessary argument over this. Can just criticize each others poems in a more polite way, please?" *Sayori says to the club, in a sweet yet frustrated tone. She's clearly done with Yuri and Natsuki insulting each other of then.*

*Monika nods, agreeing with Sayori, as she says.* Yes, I agree with you, Sayori. Can you two please try not to insult each other for one club meeting?" *Monika says.*

"Whatever." *Yuri and Natsuki say, in their frustrating tones. They stay quiet, as the rest of the girls read their poems to everyone.*

*After the club meeting, everyone leaves the classroom and walk out of the school. As they walked out of school, Sayori pulls Monika into a empty place around the school entrance. She whispers to Monika:*

"Oh, I just wish that Natsuki and Yuri could get along for at least once." *She whispers to Monika, with a small frown on her sweet face, which was a rare sight to see.*

"Yeah. I wish that they could get along somehow." *She whispers back to Sayori, before she turns her head to Natsuki and Yuri get out of the school grounds.*

*Suddenly, Sayori gets an idea. She shakes Monika to get her attention. Monika turns her head towards her.*

"Why are you shaking me?" *Monika asks Sayori, in a confused and slightly annoyed tone.*

*Sayori looks at Monika, with a wide smile, before saying.*

"I got an idea on how to get Yuri and Natsuki to get along!!" *Sayori exclaims, with an excited tone of voice, as she continues to slightly shake Monika.*

*Monika looks at her with a surprise, yet amused expression on her face.*

"Really? What's your idea?" *Monika asks, with a curious expression.*

"You know that carnival across town? The one with a ferris wheel that almost always gets stuck? And always takes a long time to repair?" *Sayori asks, as she still asks with a wide grin and an excited tone of voice.*

"Yes, I know. What about it?" *Monika asks Sayori.*

"Well, how about we make them get into the ferris wheel with each other!? And since it almost always gets stuck, they're gonna have to be with each other until it get repaired!? What do you think?" * Sayori exclaims again, still keeping her excited tone of voice and wide smile*

*Monika looks at her, with slight hesitation, before saying.*

"I don't know, Sayori. I'm not really sure about this." *She says, with hesitation in her voice.*

*Sayori looks at her, with her adorable puppy eyes and a frown.*

"Awww! Come on, Monika! Please help me! Pretty please!" *She whines. Her puppy eyes seem to be working like it usually does. Monika sighs, before saying.*

"Alright, Sayo. I'll help you out. *Monika says, as she sighs again and rolls her eyes.*

*Sayori eyes immediately light up. She hugs Monika tightly, and exclaims.*

"Yay!! Thank you so much, Monika!" *She exclaims, with a cute and wide grin.*

*They walk to Sayori's house, and start to plan out what they are going to do and how they are gonna do it.*

The end of chapter 1. Chapter 2 coming soon...♡