"No need to thank me"

"I do trust you" Cale then said, not as loud but choi han noticed. 'trusting' then 'trust' they were different but were the same word. Choi Han just smiled the purist puppy smile that cale had to turn to not get blinded.

meanwhile Rosalyn, cage, some other people and rok soo didn't hold back coo-ing and snickering at cale. 

Rok soo was laughing half tragically at how the body he once possessed now looked so feeble. it was not his body, but he couldn't help be concerned about if cale was doing ok. 

{He was preparing, just in case the Gold Dragon started to cause a ruckus.}

"why would i?" Eruhaben was just a slight bit offended.

Choi han turned toward eruhaben and saw his slightly offended expression. He then sheepishly looked away. "I-I'm sorry eruhaben-nim, i was just protecting cale-nim!" choi han explained not disagreeing because he knew the ancient dragon could probably cause a big ruckus if he wanted too.

[chapter 123: i'll do it! (1) ]

"Oh, is this the next chapter?" Jack asked.

"yeah, the chapters names do change" Freya explained.

"Why 'I'll do it?' Actually why are the names all so...weird?" Bud questioned.

"they do relate to what happens in the chapters though..?" Freya tilted her head.

"You're all weird..."

"Especially you!" Bud pointed to to cale, the story was following his weird and clever thoughts and life.

{However, contrary to Cale's nervousness, Raon was calm.

"I am indeed a Dragon!"}

"you are, the kindest, cleverest and strongest dragon i've ever seen" Eruhaben patted raon who was beaming at the praise while cale was nodding along.

"The coolest dragon too" Mary said, the other dragons didn't disagree.

{The blonde Elf's expression became even weirder after hearing Raon's response. To say that another Dragon was not a Dragon was pretty much asking for a fight, but this young Dragon responded back in a cheery manner.}

"So you were asking for a fight?" Rasheel raised an eyebrow. Eruhaben just ignored him, but cale was also looking at eruhaben curiously.

Eruhaben just sighed and shook his head. He didn't want to risk offending the young dragon looking at him with curious starry blue eyes.

{"...Yes, you are a Dragon."

A weak response came out of the blonde Dragon's mouth. Raon nodded his head.}

"Pfft- poor eruhaben-nim already looks so tired" Rosalyn giggled.

{"Yes. And you are a Dragon as well. That is why, nice to meet you! Don't you even know how to greet people?"
"...You're asking me if I know how to greet people?"}

"Tch, i feel bad for you.."Dodori maturely sighed.

Eruhaben wanted to say that he was just surprised back then but held it in, he wouldn't fight a 14 year old kid over his sociability, he was an ancient dragon and was probably on the more social side of dragons. Of course the most social dragon would definitely grow up to be raon.

{Dragons did not greet each other. They might make snarky comments at each other when they met, however, greeting each other? This blonde Elf felt weak after experiencing something like this for the first time in his long life.}