"You should call him 'eruhaben-nim' dodori" Mila commented just to make sure dodori at least addressed people right.

{The Gold Dragon seemed to be asking how there could be such an odd existence.
Cale had expected this.

This was a real Dragon, the race that was said to be selfish and egotistical.}

"Ahem Ahem!" This time it was all the dragons have a little coughing fit.

"Are you all ok?" Cale pretending to be oblivious, obliviously asked. 

Eruhaben resisted smacking him. 

"Not all of us THAT egotistical!" Dodori yelled pointing to the awake and annoyed rasheel who yelled "Oi!" Back with a look asking for a fight.

"Atleast we can actually back ourselves, aren't you the selfish bastards?! I don't remember you actually doing anything for the world?! of course the weak shouldn't look down on the stronger" Rasheel snapped, tilting his head slightly higher emanating a bit of dragon fear.

It was true, some didn't want to help the world and that was ok but they couldn't stand in the way either and those who only had bark but no bite had no place to think anything low of them.

{There was no way that such selfish beings would happily greet each other.
It was more likely that they would get into a fight with each other while saying that they were the best.}

Mila shot a deadpanned then amused look to eruhaben and rasheel. 

"That punk started it!" Eruhaben snarled.

"You attacked first, who are you calling a punk?!" Rasheel retorted.

"Did they seriously..?" Sheritt asked mila.

"Yes, it was a pretty interesting fight, at that time however i hide from those 2, they nearly destroyed a bit of the forest i'm pretty sure" Mila laughed as she told sheritt.

Cale hearing that shivered, hopefully the 2 dragons had enough sense to not start fighting here. Maybe he could convince eruhaben-nim but he wasn't sure about rasheel.

"Wow, human! Goldie gramps used to be a real thug!" Raon said out of nowhere that eruhaben started coughing at the blunt words said in a amazed tone.

"He might've been worse than the killer whale archie!" Raon thought out loud as cale considered it in his head.

{Cale poked Choi Han's back. Choi Han immediately put his hand on the handle of his sword.}

Choi han put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from smiling. At that moment he had no time to find cale's action adorable, In no means was cale a kid but he did look young and have his moments and he was pretty old himself as well.

"thank you for trusting me, cale-nim" Choi Han beamed. He couldn't the count the number of times cale had saved him. He however did know after battles and working, cale would always give them a pat or say good job. Choi han also realised cale never did get many 'good jobs' or 'thank yous' The kids did of course thank him for things and everyone was very thankful but it wasn't like they voiced it commonly. He knew cale didn't like getting praised for his actions but he thought it would be nice for cale to hear their appreciation more. 

It might also reduce misunderstandings like cale thinking they were going to kill/harm him anyway. Choi Han just hoped cale had finally stopped thinking that he would hurt him.

Cale could only wander what was going on in choi han's head. However he sounded sincere and looked so happy cale couldn't ignore or undermine his words so he just said