XXXVII: Into the Wild

Start from the beginning

"Or I won't look like anything at all because I'll have plucked your eyeballs from their sockets." Klaus threatened. His expression cold. 

"My friends will be back with the cure by then, so I can shove it down your throat and make you mortal." Tyler taunted. 

Klaus was not amused, "I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? i.e, you." 

"You know what I think?" Tyler rhetorically asked. 

"No and we really don't care." Briana butted in sassily coming to Klaus' defense. 

Tyler rolled his eyes and scoffed at her antics, "I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our blood connection to you is broken and you sire-line ceases to exist. So whatever happens to you, happens only to you." 

Klaus stood firm with a hard expression. 

"Which means I can kill you ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it." Tyler finished.

Briana's eyes went wide seeing the red forming in Klaus. Before she could blink, Klaus sped towards Tyler. A few inches, and an invisible barrier, separating the two. 

"I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling as someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Klaus sneered with his classic evil grin. 

Briana's eyes widened upon hearing his words as she ran in between the hybrids trying to separate them. 

"Okay enough!" She yelled as she stepped in front of Klaus, "It's bad enough were stuck in here.." 

Tyler's blood began to boil hearing the details of his mother's death, and it was clear by the look in his eye that Klaus wasn't backing down. 

Briana sighed still standing between them, pulling out her phone and placing it to her ear. 

"Who are you--" Tyler started but Briana cut him off by holding up a stern finger in his face while the phone rang. 

Klaus cracked a smile at the action and how Tyler just fell in line without whatever Briana was doing. She was able to stop the younger hybrid with ease. 

"Caroline, come the Gilbert house and get your boyfriend. I would remove my boyfriend but thanks to Bonnie's spell we'll be stuck here for a few days and I can't take one more second of their testosterone filled macho man alpha fight." Briana rambled into the phone sighing with frustration as she left a message for her younger sister. 

As she lowered the phone she looks smugly between the two hybrids proud of herself. Klaus shifted waiting for some sort of explanation as Tyler crossed his arms over his chest. 

"You know.. you two think you're so different and you could never be like one another but the truth is you have one key similarity.." Briana smiled as she walked back towards the couch, leaning back as she sat and spreading her arms out. 

"And what might that be?" Klaus spoke, entertaining Briana's scheme.

"You both have a Forbes girl who has you wrapped around her tiny, little, finger." She spoke smugly with an eyebrow raised as she held up her pinkie. 

Klaus nodded his head slowly as he looked towards Tyler for confirmation who shifted uncomfortably. It was in that moment, Briana knew she had this situation, and both of them, under control.

---------------------