Mercy POV ( chapter one )

^mercys outfit

..............

Shit! First day of school and already 5 minutes late! I slip on my outfit and shake my head. I really hate the way I look.

"Hurry up!" I hear my brother call for me down stairs. My brother, Mitch,is 6'3 and 19 years old. He's about a grade above me.

"I'm coming! Geez you ass calm your tits! " I scream at him. He always pushes me! I roll my eyes and grab my bag and my diary. I never leave it home, can't have my parents deciding to read through my shit.
As I reach down stairs, I'm instantly met with a evil glare from my father.

"Finally you slow ass bitch. You really need to go to bed early." He's deep voice fills the kitchen. I only look at him and scowl. "Maybe you should quit drinking all damn night!" I walk out slamming the door, heading towards mitch's camaro.

"Hey.. I heard him yelling again. Are you alright?" I look over to see my brothers worried gaze.

"Yea. I'm fine" I give him the fakest smile I have. He smiles and starts the car and backs out.

********************
25 minutes later

We pull in the school parking lot. Everyone is still outside and chatting. My brother parks and gives me a quick kiss on my head and tells me good bye and leaves, running towards the jock group. I get out of the car, adjusting my big nerd glasses. I hear a loud squeals and turn to see jasmine.

"OMG!! MERCY!" She gasps as she reaches me. I smile. " Hey jas, what's up?"

She pants trying to catch her breath. The rest of the group come walking up laughing. " Geez jas, didn't know you could run!" Her boyfriend, Allen wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh shut the hell up! " you can see the blush in her cheeks as she looks up and smiles at him. I feel jealously in my chest. " i-i have to go.. " I stutter as I jog toward the school .

....................

Hope you guys like it! I've been trying to write stor