I thought I saw you in the rusty hook

Huddled up in wicker chair

I wandered up for a closer look

And kissed whoever was sitting there

She was close, and she held me very tightly '

Til I asked awfully politely, please

Can I call you her name

Wandering in the library where a million books were kept on high shelves, some were old some were new, some had a hardcover, and the others were paperback. Draco ran his hand through the shelves and reminisced the memory of him and Y/n doing the same thing over and over again until he found a book he liked and would sit with her for hours and recite it to her. As Draco ran his hands on the shelves he stopped at a point where Y/n was sitting on a wicker chair, reading one of her favorite novels "To Kill A Mocking Bird" in her hand and caressing the pages softly.

Draco smiled up at her and walked up to her, slowly not to disturb her, she looked so sweet and lovely when she read. After a while a slow and soft exhale escaped her perfect soft lips, it was as though a small sigh of relief was left from her as she covered her lips with her hands. Draco slowly came behind her and looked at her in awe, he gently went and kissed her neck softly, the moment his lips touched her skin, he felt alive, an electrifying feeling ran through his body, and the moment he pulled away from the kiss he heard a gasp.

"DRACO" the girl squealed and sat on the wicker chair Draco rubbed his eyes to find Y/s/n sitting on the wicker chair, "If I ask you politely then, can I call you Y/n?" Draco asked, desperate to not lose her again, "No Draco, please take some rest," she said and lifted herself from the chair and left the library. Draco's eyes lingered in the direction where she went and hoped she would come back in his life, but neither did she turn around, nor did Draco stay there. He left the library in hopes that he would regain his composure.

And I elongated my lift home,

Yeah I let him go the long way round

I smelt your scent on the seat belt

And kept my shortcuts to myself

The Leaky Cauldron gave a feeling of home to Draco, it was where Draco and Y/n go every Sunday and have the same order, a glass of Fireball whiskey and a glass of Screaming Eagle red wine. They ordered the same order whenever they went there. Even when she wasn't there with him, Draco went to the pub every Sunday and ordered the same order.

"Draco, why do we always come here?" Y/n asked Draco while they were waiting for their order to arrive, "This is where I asked you to be my girlfriend Y/n, this is now a historic place for us!" Draco responded, "Oh you should be lucky I said yes to you, otherwise you would have been single forever," Y/n said and before Draco could respond to her the waiter came and settled the two glasses on the table and left. Draco and Y/n clasped their glasses and raised a toast "Here's to us!" both of them exclaimed and drank a sip out of their glasses. The whiskey burned Draco's throat to which he groaned and set the glass on the table, Y/n drank some of her wine which left a bitter yet sweet taste in her mouth as she hummed.

"Okay Y/n, let's leave," Draco said, he stood up from the chair and held an arm out to Y/n which she gladly took and left the pub, it was a full moon night, and the moon shone brightly as though it's rays were only touching them and no one else. Both of them then left the alley which was now bright with the street lights and the rays of the moon. Draco and Y/n walked to their home, the home where both of their memories resided. As they were walking Draco turned his head towards Y/n to see her red lipstick which was slightly smudged because of the wine she had been drinking, her dress was a bit crinkled but beautiful nevertheless. Draco's eyes scanned her and he just couldn't believe that he had such a perfect girl as his girlfriend. He smirked at the fact that no one could take her from him, no one could separate the two, and no one could call Y/n theirs except for Draco. But oh how wrong he had been all along, even though no one could take her from him, someone indeed can.