A Kiss From A Stranger (One Shot)

Start from the beginning

I got out of my room happily and went on the balcony. I sat at the bench as I admire the view from here. 

"Hey!"

What a beautiful coconut tree.

"Hey you!"

I was startled by the voice, I looked around and saw him. I raised my eyebrow and gave him a "I-don't-give-a-damn-look." He just laughed and pointed on his cheeks playfully and then his thumb departed on his lips.

I can feel my cheeks are burning. I turned my back and returned to my room. I buried my face on my pillow furiously. I am totally embarrassed at the way he acted just now. Pervert! Pervert! Pervert!

I kept on banging the pillow at my bed as I recite my never-ending hatred on that stupid boy.

Days, weeks and years had passed, I never saw that boy again.

I knew I'm being stupid for still remembering that boy but he still lingers in my mind. Perhaps, I like him or rather, I fell for him. Stupid right? I sighed at that thought.

I never had a boyfriend. I still can't find a guy with hazel brown eyes that would look at me with admiration in his eyes. Where is he?

He was my first kiss. Why did he do that for?

I was mad at him. Is his kiss just one of his whims or did he actually liked me?

After that incident, he never showed his face to me again. Why?

I always had dreams about him. Why can't I forget that boy?

I'm misty eyed all again. I looked around at the white sandy beach.

Only few people are here now. It's already getting dark and the sun is beginning to set. I sat there quietly feeling the cool breeze on my face. I closed my eyes and imagined the same setting before. 

I was sitting on the bench in the arcade as I waiting in line for my turn. And suddenly, I felt his presence. He slowly lifted his head but instead of my cheeks, he reached for my lips. It was magical. I can feel his breath against mine as he heavenly kissed me while I was reaching for his nape making him closer to mine. I am really sure it was almost real. I opened my eyes and..

It was all real. Here he is, kissing me. I pushed him away softly. I looked at him with confusion.

"Perhaps you're wondering eh?" He laughed and touched my cheeks lovingly.

"Why did you kissed me?! Who are you?!" I am now being frantic. After all this years! But still, I can recognize him. He didn't really change at all. Except he grew more taller, broader, mannlier, and sexier. 

"It was so hard to be far away from you darling." His eyes were full of loneliness. He continued without answering my question. "I watched you from afar. Preventing myself to be near you."

Now I'm getting really confused. Where has he been and why didn't he contact me or something? I always think about him and I knew I have fell for him! God! I fell in love when I was just a ten-year-old kid and I just encountered him once for the matter.

"Why? Why can't you be with me?" Uh-oh. Busted.

"Ha! I knew you knew me." He grinned and kissed me again. After a while, he continued talking but he placed his nose on mine. I love placing his nose against mine.

"We migrated 15 years ago, you know. Of course, I refused. I don't want to be away from you. But what can a child do?" He chuckled. Oh my gosh! Does this mean he had a crush on me way way back when we were young?!

"I always had this little crush on you. But whenever I had a chance to talk to you, my tongue always flips. All I could do is stare but when you looked at me for the first time, I get all embarassed and playing cool is my only guard." I smiled after that. He did acted like that.

"A day before my flight, I planned to confess. But Jesus Christ! I can't move because I'm busy staring at you!." He laughed. I liked the sound of that. I wish I could hear his laugh more often.

"So I gathered all my self confidence and bravely kissed you while you're sitting there looking pretty."

"And you ran away quickly." I raised my eyebrow. But inside, I can feel the butterflies flying in my tummy.

"Well, you looked like you're goin'to burn me alive the moment you'll catch me." We both chuckled.

"But why didn't you come after me? I mean, after you came back here. Why just now?" 

"I know. I'm getting a little coward when it comes to you. But I always have someone to tell me what's new in your life." He smiled. Who could that be?

"it's time for me to prove myself to you, Jhonalie." He knew my name after all. The thought made me so happy.

"You knew my name. But I never knew yours."

"Oh yeah!" He laughed. He looked so damn cute.

"My name is.."

You wanna know what his name is? Well, he's a stranger so we don't know. Ha-ha! :)