Chapter 1: Seeing everyone

Right now, my kids and I just got off of our plane and we are on our way to the baggage claim.

My outfit!!!

Lilo's outfit!!!

Beth's outfit!!!

Beth's outfit!!!

Finley's outfit!!!

Finley's outfit!!!

Once we were done with the baggage claim, my kids and I headed over to the front where people wait for anyone they need to pick up in an airport. When we got there, I saw my dad, my little sister Sarah, my uncle Danny, my mom figure Beth, my dad figure Dog, my uncle Tim, and my brother figure Justin. Once my sister Sarah saw me, I could have sworn I saw her crying as she was running up to me to hug me. Once she was close enough, I met her halfway and I just held her as I hugged her. "I missed you so much Sista." She told me while hugging me and I just held her not wanting to let go because I was finally home. "I missed you more. I'm sorry I ever left you. I love you so much." I said almost crying. "I love you too." She said kissing the top of my head. " Look at you looking all grown up mini me." I said pulling away from the hug.

Sarah's outfit!!!

Sarah's outfit!!!

"Stop." She said and I put her in a headlock while walking over to my dad and everyone. "Look at you pretty girl." My mom figure Beth said coming over to me and hugging me. "I missed you so much sweet girl." She said not wanting to let go. "I missed you too Mama." I said not wanting her to let go of the hug just taking in her embrace almost crying because I called her my mom my whole life and I loved her like she was my mom and she treated me like I was her biological daughter. "My turn." My dad figure said. I then turned to him and hugged him. "I missed you so much princess Summer." He said hugging me. "Missed you too Pop, there is someone who you guys need to meet actually." I told him. Lilo then came over to me and stood in front of me. "This is Lilo Bethany Chapman. Mine and Leland's daughter." I told them. "She's so beautiful." Mama Beth said. "So, I don't get a hug, I am your biological dad after all." I heard my dad say. I then went over to my dad and I smiled while hugging him. "Welcome Back Home." He said hugging me back. "It's good to be home." I told my dad. "Hey you." I heard my brother figure Justin say. I then turned to him and almost tackled him to the ground. "How's it Sista?" He asked me. "Pretty good Bra." I said. "Wait until Leland sees her." My uncle Tim said. "Wait, he doesn't know?" I asked everyone. "Nope, it's also his birthday." My Mama Beth told me. "I came at just the right day then." I told them. I then hugged my uncle Tim. I went over to my uncle Danny and I hugged him. "Let's go over to the Bail Bonds and surprise him." My Pop told me. "Dude, he's going to basically tackle me." I said. "Love you sweetie, see you later." My dad said as we all left the airport. "Love you too dad." I yelled. I then got in the back of Beth's car with Lilo. Once we got to the Bail Bonds place, I was so nervous. "You nervous?" Beth asked me. "I'm ready to surprise Leland for our birthday since we have a tradition to surprise each other for our birthdays." I told her laughing. "Let's go surprise him then." Beth told me. I then quickly and quietly ran up to the stairs and hid where Leland can't see me. "Come on out surprise." I heard Dog say. I then came out of my hiding place and walked into the bail bonds place. "No way!!" Leland exclaimed excited and ran up to me and hugged me. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "I am home to stay." I told him. He then hugged me again. "You didn't tell him, did you?" Beth asked me. "Told me what?" Leland asked. "Lilo, come here sweetie." I said. I then saw our daughter come over to me and she stood in front of me. "Leland, this is Lilo. She's our daughter." I introduced her. She then ran up to Leland and she hugged him after he picked her up off the ground. I then just smiled seeing them getting along. "Home sweet home." I said smiling. "Come on, I'll drop you off at your dad's house and then there might be a surprise tonight." Beth told me. "Ok. Happy birthday again Leland." I said and he hugged me. "It's good to have you home Sista." Leland told me. "It's amazing to be home Bra." I said smiling. Leland then hugged Lilo one last time. "I love you baby girl." He said almost crying. "I love you daddy, so much." Lilo said holding onto him which made me almost cry. "Come on baby, we gotta go get back to Beth and Finley." I said. She then ran over to me and we went to Beth's car and she dropped Lilo and I off at my dad's house.