Untitled Part 2

Brynn's POV

We start to walk raindow dash is giving the tour mostly. I stay in my head who are these pony's? Why are they hear? Then I hear something " Brynn," says ty "what sorry ty," I say looking ate ty "what's up with you zouning out," try says looking ate me "its nothing just tell rainbow dash that I am going for a fly," I say putting my wings up starting to flap I see every thing up in the sky I quickly fly yo my place I see my window open like always I fly in looking in the glass my head starts to hurt then fluttershy comes in and looks ate me. "Brynn are you OK," I hered her say very quiet "of course I am fluttershy I always am," I say starting to fly out if the house "fluttershy do you now where raindow dash is," I say flying high in the sky "yes she is ate twilights house," fluttershy pretty much whispers to me "OK," I say yelling down to flutershy.

Little time skip (twilight sparkles house)

I fly over to twilights house were twilight and raindow dash are there with the rest of the pony's. I fly down nice and easy then nock on the door "hi Brynn," twilight says looking aye me  "come on in," she says as I start walking in her house is full of cristles well it made out of cristles but what ever. I keep walking no noticing sky and I bump into him "sorry sky didnt see you," I say with a little laugh looking ate him "oh hi Brynn were did you go to said you were going for a fly?" Sky says looking ate me "I well needed some time to my self," I say looking ate sky.

Time skip 

We say good bye to twilight when we heard a "look out," I see scootaloo riding her trike I fly up high every on except Quintin jumps out of the way I look to see Quintin in the ground with the trike right on him "Quintin are you OK," I ask looking ate him "ya what was that," Quintin says getting up "that was scootaloo," I say looking are him with a laugh 

Time skip

After a while it is almost night "you guys can sleep ate my place," I say starting to fly to my place "tomarow me and rainbow dash will show the Pegasus how to fly and twilight  will show the unicorns how to do magic and the pony's will go and help apple jack," I say on the way to my house when we get there I let the guys sleep were they want to sleep,".

Authors note 

Hay guys It now or never to tell you what the guys look like

Sky a budder looking cout and main has his amulat and glasses on his pony is a Aliacorn which is like twilight Cutie mark: butter

Ty\ deadlox cout  is wight with his head phones and puple hove bands cuite mark: TNT unicorn

Mich a brown Pegasus's with red and black checkred shirt with dog tags cuite mark: bow and arrow

Jerome brown fluffy cout with a biasness suit on cutie mark: diamond ax (aka Betty)

Quintin blue and orange pony with his suit and red tie cuitie mark: poke ball

Seto a black pony with a cape cuitie mark: spell book

Jason a Pegasus with a space suit on cuitie mark: moon

Brynn (me) a Pegasus with a gray cout with blue main and tail cutie mark: wolf