ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

"It's a crime" Sabrina added .

"You guys know how much I hate when the ice melts and it makes the drink taste all weird" Mayve exaggerated .

The other two girls Iced drinks were brought over "It tastes fine to me" Addison said taking a sip of her drink and Mayve rolled her eyes jokingly before her phone started ringing .

It was Sydney and she picked it up as her friends didn't mind if she answered it at the table .

"Hi May" Sydney said on the other side of the phone .

"Hey Syd what's up?" Mayve asked curiously .

"We're going out clubbing again this weekend if you want to join same place as last time and you can bring Addison and Sabrina again they were super fun" Sydney said .

"I'll ask them now" she put her hand over the speaker and asked the two girls who both enthusiastically agreed .

"Yep we'll be there" she said as the two said goodbye and hung up the phone .

The club they go to is a well known one in the industry and lots of young celebrities go . Last time Mayve didn't speak or see anyone other than the Euphoria cast because she was a little out of it but this weekend she wanted to be a bit more in control .

The next day Mayve had to go to film her first hee first day at Euphoria high because most of the New Years scenes had already been shot .

Once Chris had finished up with her hair and makeup she had to wait until they were ready for her so her and Maude hung out .

"Are you excited for this weekend?" Maude asked her .

"Yes are you?" Mayve replied and Maude nodded both with their bagels in their hands .

The girls walked around the set getting to know each other more and talking about the industry . They headed to the outside area where people sat on breaks to eat their lunch or relax .

"How are you liking filming?"

"I love it here the energy here is so good and I'm a fan of the show which helps ." She says taking a bite into her bagel . "I'm happy our characters get a lot of scenes together Lexie is so cute" she says as Maude smiles .

"Yeah I feel like I've never loved a character the way I love Lexie" she says taking a sip of her drink .

Alexa , Sydney and Jacob walk over and come sit down with the two girls . Mayve didn't tell the cast about what Jacob had said because she didn't want to start anymore drama , that of course didn't stop her from despising him .

They all grab out their food and start eating as well . Jacob who sat on the other side of the table from her was eating a sandwich , very loudly . "Can you stop chewing like that?" Mayve says frustrated .

He swallows his mouth full and looks up at her "No" he replies taking another bite being just as obnoxious . The other three girls continue their conversation .

"Stop eating like an animal" she says again glaring over at him .

"I'm fine thanks" he says calmly which makes her even more mad . "Why don't you worry a little more about yourself and a little less about me?" He asks which gets the attention of the others who sit there awkwardly .

"What's that supposed to mean?" She snapped .

He scrunches up the rubbish he had his sandwich in looking up at her "Well we never had problems on this set until you came"

"There wouldn't be any problems if you stopped trying to get under my skin." He just laughed at how easily he could make her angry standing up and putting his rubbish in the bin walking off .

"What was all that about?" Alexa asked .

"It's nothing it's fine ." Mayve smiles calming down .

"It didn't look like nothing , do you want me to talk to him?" Alexa said seriously looking over at her .

"No don't worry about it I can handle him"

Authors note: Awww they're so wholesome tho like the way they constantly bash each other xx Remember to comment and vote :)))