NOTHING BRINGS FAMILY CLOSER THAN GRAVE DIGGING

Start from the beginning

    Mortez thought of his crush on Enid and while he liked her alot despite knowing her feelings for his roommate Ajax . Although the most beautiful murders and crimes were those driven by obession or infatuation ,the older Addams twin hoped his feelings for the werewolf never twisted and warped into something else and Ajax for a romantic adversary was someone he couldn't think of harming let alone murdering him  .

     "My life flashed before my eyes. Driven by jealousy and hate, Garrett was unstoppable.  When I saw the sword, my survival instinct kicked in. It was a terrible accident. "

    The twins looked at their father who seemed remorseful. Both of them knew something wasn't completely the truth.

Wednesday: If I'm being objective, his confession sounds entirely plausible, delivered with the perfect degree of sincerity. Perhaps my father is exactly what he says.

       "Thank you for being honest with us" the ravenette exclaimed

Wednesday:_. But then there's the matter of his tells.

    Mortez  : The way he smooths his mustache. The way he delivers a comforting wink.

     Mortez and Wednesday : we've been playing Russian roulette with him since we  were 12.  We know them well.

     "  I'm sorry I wasn't a better father. "

  Mortez smiled ," oh don't be so dramatic father. It doesn't suit you."

            "Right. Could we please do without the over display of emotion? "Wednesday exclaimed

      Gomez didn't press any further,   "I understand my little storm cloud I know they make you feel uncomfortable."

         " How many fathers hand their daughter a fencing blade when she's five?"

         " Your saber strokes were an essay in perfection."

     " Or teach their sons how to swim with sharks?" Mortez added

              "They found you as cold-blooded as they do" Gomez smirked at his eldest , "even your smiles  are just as menacingly inviting as their white razors grins ."

    " The right way to flay a rattlesnake?" The twins said in perfect sync.

    " They really do taste like chicken when prepared properly."

  " The point is, you taught mortez and I  how to be strong and independent. How to navigate ourselves  in a world full of treachery and prejudice. You are the reason I understand how imperative it is that we  never lose sight of ourselves .  So as far as fatherhood goes, I would say you've been more than adequate. " Wednesday couldn't believe she had said those words with only minimal discomfort in her oesophagus - emotions weren't her foreitee so saying that to her father took out of willpower (😂)

             "Precisely father. You're the elemental foundation of who Wednesday and I are today.  You're the best father we could have asked for. You maybe incarcarated at the moment but you taught me to step up as man of the house. Do not worry about  mother , pugsley and Wednesday." Mortez's words were as sincere as the

       Gomez looked like a proud papa upon hearing his children's views about him   "Gracias."

The twins left the peneitiary finding Tyler outside where they had left him

   "So how was the visit?" The half breed looked at them awkardly. "Hope it wasn't too rough on both of you."

        "He's horrendous in Orange." Wednesday and Mortez said at the same time.