Chapter Sixty Three

Start from the beginning

I pick up the phone and call the restaurant, it only takes me a few minuets to make the reservation. After hanging up i stand back up and carry on with what i was doing before. 

...

"So how was fuck boy today?" Chris asks as he sits down on the couch. 

"Back to his formal bossy persona." I chuckle. 

"What a prick." He rolls his eyes. 

"Do you miss working with Niall?" I ask randomly.

"I do, only because Niall had a sense of humor. But Harry's building is cool, and he's cool too but when it comes to him as a person with you that's when i have a problem with his bitch ass." He laughs. "Also he pays me ten dollars more." He winks and we chuckle.

"Yeah i suppose." I shrug. 

"Why? Is it weird now that you're not fucking on his desk?" He asks and my eyes widen.

"Chris we've never had sex on his desk!" I say in shock and he laughs. "But no it's not that, it's just i feel like if i never worked with him, things would be different. I wouldn't see him everyday so we wouldn't get tired of each other so easily." I add with a shrug. 

"I swear if he wasn't so fucking muscular i'd kick his little ass!" He pouts and i giggle.

"You couldn't even if he had an arm tied behind his back." I huff.

"Bitch you don't.. i mean.. shut up." He rolls his eyes and i chuckle. "So what that's it you're not dating anymore?" He asks. 

"Well he's calling it a break. But like you said it basically means we're not dating." I shrug. 

"And how does that feel?" He asks.

"Well i wasn't trying to think about it so much but thanks." I say sarcastically and he winks. 

"Well now that you're single i say you call up Andrew's fine ass." He says in a kinky way and my eyebrows furrow.

"Stop making things sound so dirty." I chuckle. 

"You get these all these beautiful men take advantage! I only attract guys that could be part of big time rush." He pouts.

"Who?" I ask.

"Exactly." He shakes his head with a sigh.

"I don't know. I'm not gonna look for anything from anyone. I'm just gonna let everything fall into place on it's own. Whatever happens, happens and i'm gonna stop trying to make everything perfect." I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"So is that all that happened at work? Just awkwardness?" He asks.

"Basically yeah." I sigh. 

"That fucker. I wonder what he's doing tonight." He says. 

I look at my watch to see it's six thirty. "I'm sure he's arrived at dinner already." I answer.

"Dinner where?" He asks.

"Gramercy Tavern. He asked em to make reservations for seven." I answer.

"Let's goooo." He says with a smirk.

"Chris he literally asked me to make the reservations it'll be completely obvious if i show up." I laugh. 

"Did he say who he was going with?" He asks.

"No." I shake my head. "All i know is it's a reservation for two." I add.

"I swear i have half the mind to show up and if i see his fine ass with another girl i'm gonna..." 

"Gonna what?" I ask. 

"I don't know i'll do something though!" He says angrily causing me to laugh. 

"Let it go." I chuckle. 

"Can't hold it back anymooooore!" He shouts causing my eyes to widen.

"You're twenty two." I remind him. 

"Okay so?" He asks and i chuckle as i shake my head. "Maybe you can't go.. but that doesn't mean i can't." He smirks. 

"Where are you getting at?" I ask.

"That me and my good ol' friend Andrew can go out for a nice dinner at the Gramercy Tavern right about now." He says with a devious grin. 

"Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh. I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh. Let me show you how proud I am to be yours, leave this dress a mess on the floor and still look good for you, good for you, uh-huh..."

I'm baaack. This story is baaack! ☺ Hopefully you all ready my lastest authors note about changing this up. Might want to re-read chapter sixty two to re-freshen your memory! Also be sure to be following me! A few chapters are going private due to language or sexual content! Thank you all for being understanding about me wanting to change this up and redo a couple chapters and STILL sticking around and reading. It means a lot. Love you all. B. x