Oh my rageous

Venners pov:

I was about to tell velvet my big secret. But we got interrupted by a phone call on velvets phone. She got on the phone and her mouth opened wide. "What happend?" I said. "We just got invited to perform at the rage dome venner!!" She said excitedly. "Oh my rageous!!" I said with a shocked look. "And we perform tomorrow!!" She said. We started to panic but in a good way. In a stunning Victorian way of course.
"Is this an excuse to go shopping???" I said with a hopeful look on my face. I LOVE shopping. Especially with velvet. But I always end up holding all her bags..

Velvets pov: we just got invited to perform at the rage dome!! Im so excited!! I can see all of my fans and sing with them and have fun!! I love my fans so much. I wonder if one of my fans is the one sometimes. What?! No that's weird-forget I ever thought that.

Me and venner decided to go shopping. We got in our vehicle. Venner put on his favorite song "yes,and?" By Ariana grande. He's been a fan since he was 7 years old. My baby brother is so zesty.

Venners pov: we finally got to the mall and walked in. As we walked around we got recognized by 10-20 fans. We were walking around when we saw two awesome outfits. We looked at each other and walked straight in the store.  We checked out the outfits and they were in our size!! We tried them on and when we saw eachother we started singing which turned out to a whole karaoke..But we paid for the outfits and left the store. As we were about to leave the mall we went into an expensive jewelry store. We got some diamond bracelets and necklaces. Then we finally went home.

Velvets pov: We got home and went to our rooms to get ready for bed. I was about to head to bed until my thoughts started acting up again. Why do I have this feeling that I wanna love someone? Not like the love I have for venner. True love. Like having a partner. Ugh,I can't focus on that right now! I'm velvet! The most famous rageon ever! (With venner) But...-No vel you can't focus on stupid things like love! I sighed and went to bed.

Venners pov: We got back from the mall and I got ready for bed. I was thirsty and went to get some water. Until I heard velvet talking to herself. And about love. I thought she hated that kind of stuff? Eh it's whatever maybe she didn't get enough sleep yesterday. I could never see velvet find love...well not in a mean way. Just yea if you know you know. But I headed to my room for bed. I started thinking about my love life. I still overthink about what velvet would think about me liking kid ritz..I'm just going to go to bed.

(IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT THE NEXT PART WILL BE WAY LONGER!!!!)