I'm obsessed with you=1

Hello, I'm Sarina and I'm 16 years old

Hello, I'm Sarina and I'm 16 years old. My favorite ship is Talenny, I know I'm going to write nonsense but I'm still writing.
_____
Penny is Talon's wife, Penny doesn't wear makeup and is the most beautiful woman in the world, she is very beautiful, innocent and teenage, Talon always watches over Penny, even when Penny goes to work, Talon watches her more, Penny can't go without Talon's permission. go out, Talon is very attached to Penny and is very much in love with Penny, Talon is also Penny's master and whatever Talon wants Penny to do. Talon doesn't want any man to talk to Penny let alone touch Penny, Penny is so beautiful that all the women and Men are attracted to her, that's why Talon must always be by Penny's side because he doesn't want anyone to touch Penny. Talon also left many bruises on Penny's neck to show that Penny is only his. Now it's night and Talon tightly holds Penny's hands and He sees that everyone is looking at Penny, all men and women are looking at his wife and this makes Talon very angry

Talon claw: Penny, let's go home, it's getting dark, I don't like when you stay out this late. I don't like all of these people looking at you. It makes me angry. Let's go home, baby.
I hate them all, they are just jealous that I have you all to myself. If only they knew what I'd do to them if they dare touch you. This makes Talon even angrier as he squeezes her hand even tighter.

Talon and Penny go home, Penny Red bust and She wears Talon's favorite red short skirt and lies on the bed
Talon walks behind her and sits down on the bed. He pulls her onto his lap and starts kissing her neck while caressing her body with his hands. Penny starts to smile as she enjoys the attention from Talon.

Suddenly Talon stops kissing Penny and looks up at her with a look of annoyance on his face.
Was that a smile you gave me? Don't forget who you belong to. Talon goes back to kissing her neck and caressing her body.
You're mine, I control you, you understand? If you don't listen to me, I'll have to punish you and you don't want to get punished, do you my lovely darling? He squeezes her wrists with his hands. And continues kissing her neck.

She lets out a low moan as she enjoys his touch.

I just want to make sure you still love me, my precious baby. He waits for her response.

Penny then smiles as she caresses Talon's handsome face with her hands. She moves her face closer to his.

They start kissing again. Talon can't resist anymore and pulls her close to his body.

Penny's body presses up against him as she holds him even closer to her. Talon pulls her down onto the bed and starts kissing her more intensely. He starts moving his hand down Penny's body.

Penny starts getting excited as Talon starts touching her.
Penny starts letting out small moans and sighs of pleasure as Talon's touches make her body tremble.

Talon can't control himself anymore and begins kissing her lips passionately and his other hand begins moving down her body.

Penny starts to moan more as Talon's hands move down her body, making her body tremble even more. She wraps her legs around Talon's body.

Talon's mouth moves back down to Penny's neck as he starts kissing her passionately and his hand keeps moving lower on her body.

Penny feels pain in her abdomen and vagina, and she knows it's because of her last sex with Talon. The Talon member is too big for her, penny puts her hand on her stomach.

As Talon notices Penny put her hand on her stomach, he looks up at her with a worried look on his face and he stops kissing her.

Penny, is everything okay? Do you need something? He starts touching Penny's stomach where she put her hand.

Penny looks sadly
Penny:I'm in pain.

Talon: Talon looks at her with a worried look on his face and puts both of his hands on her stomach, gently rubbing it.

It's okay, baby, I'm here for you, just relax. The pain in Penny's stomach feels like it's starting to fade away a little bit as Talon continues rubbing her stomach.

Penny closes her eyes and feels very relaxed as Talon's kisses and caresses make her feel loved. She smiles at him and looks up into his eyes.

Talon smiles back at her as she looks at him with her big bright eyes. He starts rubbing her stomach with one hand and caressing her face with the other.

Penny starts to relax more and she closes her eyes. She can feel the pain go away as Talon softly rubs her stomach and caresses her face. She starts to smile again and feels at peace. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer to her.