Our day out pt1

Your pov.
I slowly opened my eyes to talking downstairs. Its probably Jake and Tara i thought to myself. I rolled around stretching while making the weirdest noise ever. I sat up leaning on my headboard opening my phone to a text off of an unkown number.
It read
"Hey its johnnie, Tara gave me your number i hope you dont mind. I just wanted to check up on from last night.
Oh yeah forgot about that.. i thought
I continued reading it
"If you ever need anything just text me i hope your okay!"
Hes so sweet. How can someone be so seeet and so mesmerising.
I heard a knock on my door and said come in.
Tara burst through the door
" hey y/n if you want theres some food downstairs jake made it hes a good cook"
" im not that hungry but i will come down anyway. Just give me a few minutes.!"
"Okay dont be long" she said as she walked out closing the door behind her.
I got up and fixed my hair a bit as it was messy.
My pajama pants sat on my hips slightly slanted and my shirt sat just a few cm's above my belly button.
I walked downstairs and saw Tara and Jake
"Hey good morning sleepyhead"- jake
" Hi" i laughed
I sat next to Tara on a stool.
" Tara"
"Yeah"
"I need to tell you something"
"Omg !! What is it.! Tell me right now"
"I cant"
"What why?.."
"Jakes here" i whispered leaning into her ear.
"It's alright he wont tell anyone"!
"Tell anyone what?."
"Oh god i will just tell you guys but you cant tell johnnie"
"Ooh its about Johnnie" Tara squealed
"I gasped. Omg he's gonna hear you Tara"
"  Its alright he will be asleep he usually wakes up around 2pm"
"Oh. Okay"
" so"
I told  Tara and Jake everything that had happened last night including every detail.
As I finished i look up and Tara and Jake are looking at me with their jaw to the floor.
"What's wrong?.."
"Johnnie doesnt hug anybody" Tara whispered.
" what do you mean he has to of hugged somebody before"
"Yeah but not for about 7 years. Well he has hugged me and Jake but other than that nobody else. Especially not strangers"
"Oh."
"I think johnnie has a crush" Jake said in his mom voice.
"Omg shut up Jake" i said jokingly.
We laughed a bit then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and it was Johnnie.
He looked so beautiful. His eyeshadow and eyeliner had wiped off a bit in his sleep and his hair was big in a good way.
"Goodmorning honey boo bear" Jake said.

They have this thing where they act as if they are in a relationship. Its stupid but its really funny.

"Goodmorning" he replied in a raspy voice. It had a dull effect.
"Hey goodmorning" -y/n
"Hey" he replied slowly looking up at me.
He came into the kitchen grabbing some food then going onto the couch.
I turned to Tara
"Het Tara would you and Jake be able to go somewhere i want to have a conversation about last night.? Is that okay?.."
"Yeah totally" she replied.
She grabbed Jake and ran upstairs.
I shuffled over to the couch slightly embarrassed over last night and then i sat down close to Johnnie.
"Hey could i talk to you?.."i mumbled wondering if he was going to even hear me.
"Yeah ofcourse.. What about?"
"Last night. I wanted to say thank you for helping me and im really sorry"
"Hey hey its okay. You dont need to be sorry im the one that walked in without knocking"
A tear slowly rolled down my face
"Im sorry for crying too"
"There is no need to apologise for that either everyone crys at one point or another"..
He looked at me and lifted my chin up with his finger.
"I promise. As long as you are here Jake Tara and I will keep you safe. I know how much Tara cares for you. I honestly dont know what she would do without you." He chuckled
" I smiled a bit at this looking at him"
His eyes were just beautiful and his lips , oh my.
He mustve caught me staring at his lips because he spoke.
"Do you just want to pretend that nothing even happened last night and have a fresh start?.."
I looked back up at his eyes and nodded.
He leaned at me for a hug and i hugged him back.
Who knew a hug could feel so safe. Everything around me fell silent and all of a sudden Jake amd Tara came down telling us to get ready because we were going out.
"Where are we going?.."
"We are going out for food then to the beach or something but before the beach we will go to the mall or something fun"Tara told us happily.
"Yeah okay i wanna go to the beach before the sun sets because its just so beautiful and peaceful"
Tara nodded in agreement.
"How long do i have to get ready.?"
"Around an hour"
"Okay. I'll start getting ready now"as I ran upstairs.
"Yeah me too". Johnnie said trailing behind me.
I started getting ready beginning with my hair.
My hair was red with black stripes.

Like this but with the usual emo hair covering half my face

Like this but with the usual emo hair covering half my face. I grabbed my eyeliner smudging it all over my waterline smudging some onto my eye. I thought about what colour eyeshadow to do and chose red to match my hair. I basically scribbled it all over my eylid putting a little bit under the other corner of my eye. At this point  i realised i forgot to put foundation on .
"Fuxk"
I will just have to do without it i didnt have to much time anyway.
Once i had finished my hair and makeup i had to choose and outfit.
I picked out some black flared jeans and i decided to match the them slipping on a long sleeved red shirt with a black cross in the middle , the cross being covering it little diamonds(not real obviously but you know what i mean). I hadnt wore this before snd thought it looked plain and i wanted a belt. I didnt have one so i walked to Taras room.
"Hey Tara..?"
"Yeah"
"Do you have any like bulky belts?"
"I dont but johnnie will!"
"Okay thanks see you later"
"Also y/n you look sexy" she winked at me.
"Thanks , your sexier"i grinned closing the door.
I  walked to johnnies room and knocked on.
"Come in!" He yelled slightly.
I opened the door and looked at him. I still cant get over how beautiful he is.
"Hey johnnie?.."
"Yeah"
Do you have any belts i could borrow to match my outfit?..
"I do actually" he stood up and opened a drawer revaling a beutiful black belt with a red skull on the front. It has almost the same diamonds as my shirt.
"Omg tysm this is going to match so well!!"
"Yeah" he laughed.
"You look really good by the way and your really good at styling outfits!"
I was caught off guard a bit and i could feel myself blushing.
"Thank you. You are really good at makeup must i say"
"Really?.. You think so?"
" i do."
"Thank you. To be honest i just slap it all on hoping for the best".
"Well it worked because you look handsome".

Shit. Whyd i say that.

He looked up at me and smiled.
"Thanks pretty girl"
I could feel my self blushing even more.
"Why thank you" i said jokingly "but i have to finish getting ready."
"Oh okay bye see you later".
"Byeee" i squealed as i walked out and shut the door.
Oh
My
GOD
He said i was pretty.
I was really happy by this im not sure why. I blushed aswell. I thought about this while i finished getting ready in my room, putting some perfume on , my jewelry (there is alot) and my boots. I didnt think i would need a coat as it looked warm out.
Once i was sure i was ready i went downstairs seeing everyone stood waiting  for me.
"Omg y/n you look drip dead gorgeous " Tara yelled .
"Yeah. She does" i heard Johnnie say from next to her.
"Thanks i winked at johnnie then grinned at Tara winking at her too.
Jake was already starting the car as none of us could drive.
We went outside Tara behind us locking the door.
Once she locked it she came running over screaming.
"I CALL SHOTGUN!!"
Omfg i thought to myself. This girl is crazy but shes my bestfreind.
Me and Johnnie get in the back and we just started talking about some random stuff like "whats your favourite song" and silly little questions like that trying to get to know each other.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah"
"Are you not going to be cold"?
"I dont think so,  it looks warm outside"
"Oh okay"
The rest if the car ride i was on my phone. Of course tara was blasting music because she has connected her phone to the car. The rest of the car ride was fairly peaceful then we arrived at Ihop.

Guys please let me know if this is good and if you want me to continue.
Word count : 1580