LEMON LuNa: Nami's Passion

Start from the beginning

Gulping down nothing in particular, she looked at each of the crew for some explanation, but none came, as though Luffy's "explanation" had somehow been good enough. Sighing in defeat, she finally focused her beautiful brown eyes on the idiotic captain as she spoke. "Fine. Truth." she said, an odd nervousness in her voice. Luffy only looked at her and snickered more, making Nami feel odd, especially as visions of her dream entered her head. Shaking them off, she waited for Luffy to ask his question, and then noticed as his brows were furrowed, as though the question he was to ask her was of the utmost importance. As she sat there, all the eyes of the crew focused on her, Nami felt her brow begin to twitch a bit, just waiting for Luffy to say something. Then, just as she was about to jump up and slam her right fist into his head, he suddenly spoke.

"Na, Nami, is there anything you love more than money or mikans?" he asked. Everyone in the room gasped a bit at his question, surprised that he was able to ask something so serious, and wondered, in unison, whether there was any such thing. Nami, for her part, felt her heart skip a beat, and her breath catch in her chest. Clutching at her left breast, she tried to get a grip on her heart, which began to beat so loudly, she felt that everyone in the room would have been able to hear it. She knew, although she would never admit it (especially in front of everyone) that there was such a thing. She wanted to slap herself at the thought, knowing full well that she could never say it. Then, gathering herself as best she could, she smiled her most innocent smile and looked into the eyes of the smiling boy as she spoke. "No. There is nothing more important to me than money or mikans." 'That's what I thought' nearly everyone in the room thought in unison, small sweat drops on their heads as they sighed, and looked at Luffy before turning back to the game. As Usopp picked up the discarded dice, Nami noticed that Luffy had continued staring at her, as though he could see through her lie. 'That's impossible. There is no way that idiot could...' she didn't get a chance to finish, as Luffy flashed her his usual toothy grin, before turning back to the game at hand. His smile always made her feel so warm inside, as though she were on fire. 'Could he have known already?' she wondered, as she turned back towards her drink, her face a bright shade of red as she took a big swig of her 'screwdriver'.

After she finished the drink, Nami set off for her room, suddenly feeling more tired than she did before. "Sweet dreams, Nami." she heard the familiar voice of her captain echoing in her ear. Looking back, she noticed that he was looking straight at her, his pitch black eyes almost pulling her back towards him as his lips curled into an impossibly wide grin. "Un." she said simply, walking quickly out of the room, as she heard the crew burst into an uproar again. She wanted to go back in there, and join their game, but she could not face Luffy again right then, and opted to go and take a long rest in her cabin.

As she entered her room, she quickly closed the door behind her, leaning her back against it as she felt all her energy leave her body. Letting a deep sigh escape her lips, she found her way slowly to her bed, laying down on the soft, sweetly scented fabric. Letting her body collapse into the soft warmth of the bed, Nami rolled over onto her back, looking languidly up at the ceiling as she pondered over what had just happened. Not only had Luffy asked her that question, but she now kept thinking of the dream she was having just before she woke up. Nami reached her right index finger up to her lips, touching them briefly as she felt her face heat up at the thought of the man she loved planting soft kisses on her sweet lips. 'Luffy...' she thought slowly, feeling her eyes close lazily.

She was brought back to Earth a few short hours later, as she heard a knock on her door. "Mmmmph, who is it?" she muttered, feeling exhausted, despite sleeping for the better part of the day. 'How does Zoro do it?' she wondered. "Neh, Nami, can I talk to you for a minute?" she felt her eyes shoot open again, and her heart race as she heard his voice on the other side of her door. 'Luffy!? What is he doing here?' she pondered, quickly trying to tidy herself. "Uh, come on in." she said, sitting down on her bed, trying not to look as flustered as she felt. She felt a smile come across her face as she watched him slowly enter her room, closing the door behind him as he slowly made his way towards her, plopping down next to her. She felt a surge of electricity shoot through her body, as his thigh rubbed lightly against hers. Suddenly her body felt hot, and uncomfortable, as she often did when they were alone together. 'I should have changed before I fell asleep.' she scolded herself, realizing she was still wearing her blouse and skirt, the skirt halfway up her thigh. Nami could feel her chest beginning to heave up and down more than she would like, and noticed that Luffy's eyes were focused on her chocolate brown orbs, making her blush bright red. "S...so what is it you wanted to talk about Luffy?" she asked, anxious for him to stop staring at her.