" What did said ? "

" Yes I will , I will marry you Choi Beomgyu "

Beomgyu smiled happily and made Taehyun wear the ring . He got up and hugged Taehyun while the other people were cheering for them to kiss . Beomgyu looked at Taehyun shyly .

" You did everything , now why don't you kiss me too ? " Taehyun asked

" But infront of everyone ? "

" You can say that I flirted with you but you can't just kiss me ? "

" Aye " Beomgyu slapped Taehyun's arms

" Ok we you don't then can I ? "

" Infront of everyone ? "

" We have to kiss eachother on our wedding day too . So it's just a practice . "

Beomgyu nodded and Taehyun kissed him . The cheers got louder . Everyone was happy watching the couple . Beomgyu soon pulled away and hugged Taehyun hiding his red face in Taehyun's neck .

" I love you Tae "

" I love you too Gyu "

__________________________________

The party was over , everyone left and now Taehyun and Beomgyu were on their way to their home too .

" Thank you so much Gyu "

" No need to thank me , love "

" But you know I am still angry for one thing "

" What is it ? "

" I wanted to propose you for marriage "

" You proposed me for being boyfriend . So I thought to propose you for marriage . "

Taehyun sulked making Beomgyu giggle

" You look so cute " said Beomgyu

_________________________________

Taehyun came out of the shower with just a towel on his waist . Beomgyu was starring at his body shamelessly .
Beomgyu had a little plan to do something but dropped the plan thinking Taehyun is tired but now after seeing Taehyun like this he couldn't control himself .

Beomgyu went near Taehyun who was taking out his clothes from his closet and back hugged him making me flinch a little .

" Tae , you look so hot " Beomgyu whispered in Taehyun's war

Taehyun was shook by Beomgyu's sudden move .

" Gyu , are you alright ? "

" How can I be alright when my husband is standing infront me with just a towel ? "

" Correction boyfriend "

" Correction soon to be husband "

Beomgyu snuggled into Taehyun's neck and started kissing it . Taehyun was always the dominant one but today we was feeling submissive .

" Can we ? " Beomgyu asked

" Yeah we can "

Beomgyu picked up Taehyun in bridal style and took him to the bed and hovered over him .

" Are you uncomfortable in the bottom ? We can switch " said Beomgyu

" No , it's alright "

Beomgyu was surprised by Taehyun's answer .

" Let's just start already " said Taehyun

" Are you sure ? "

" Yeah I am "

Without wasting another second Beomgyu started kissing Taehyun

__________________________________

Author : I won't right further , I am innocent 😇