Sick (SMUT WARNING)

Rody♡ Pov:

One day at work, I served someone who had a sickness, and they coughed on me... I might get sick.. I saw that Vincent's wasn't happy... The next day, I got sick, and Vincent took me to his apartment and took care of me... When he was making soup, I had vomited on myself while sitting at the counter. "Rody! You threw up on your clothes... Go take off your shirt.. I'll have a sweater for you on the bed.." I nod as a take off my shirt and go into the bedroom to put the sweater on. I felt hands on my waist.. and breathing.."It feels nice to see your chest, Rody....Ah~" I felt Vincent grinding his crotch on my ass....Fuck it felt so good.. I moan as he starts to Hump me... I tried to push away, but it didn't work. "Vincent...Stop...Please.." Vincent stops, and he looks concerned. "Did i do something wrong, Rody?" I nod no."I don't know if I can do this...You humping me... Vincent...I'm -"

...

"Straight... I know...."

Vincent gets off me and leaves the room. I felt sad all of sudden... Did I really hurt Him? I'm not even straight.. I was going to stay scared but...Nevermind.. I left the next day in the afternoon after my shift...Vincent wasn't very happy...He was in his office all day and he would only leave if he had to use the bathroom or Yell at a chef for complaining...I just miss Vincent's touch....but I find him suspicious because of Manon...I know she doesn't like me but maybe he has something to do with it.... and that last name...Charbonneau.. Isn't it like that is the name of a famous Mafia family? Anyways... I went home and starved as usually but when I went to lay down, I felt sick, I vomited, but i shrugged it off, Me and Vincent got some lunch later on and after lunch i vomited blood... I felt sick to my core... I passed out... The next morning, I woke up in the hospital..
"Rody! Let go of me! Rody!"
Vincent was being pushed back by doctors
"Oh Good Morning Mr.Lamoree we had good news and bad news..."

"What's the bad news?" I said with confidence because I wanted to know before I saw Vincent again..
"You got food poisoning...thats not good.."
Oh...
"Good news! You're under custody of Vincent for a week, so you don't starve!"
"What?! No!" I yelled. I hate him so much! (No, you don't, Rody, you love him too much tehehe) I was pissed as Vincent had chuckled as he held my hand. The doctor told me that I would have to stay in the hospital for 2 days so Vincent would stay with me...
For a week, I was in the hospital until I got out after the week in the hospital...
Vincent took care of me a lot, but I think Vincent would be jealous sometimes when I talked about Manon.

Vincent's♧ Pov:

I hated it how he would talk about Manon and not talk about- nevermind.. But I wanted him to be mine... I took care of him for that remaining week, and he loved it so much... I took care of him...I even kissed his forehead when he was asleep in my bed, I slept on the couch...I mean I didn't my Eating disorder to get in the way of my affection to Rody....I loved him and I wanted him to know...

(Should I continue this story)
607 Words!!