Into the Darkness! Dark Doomscizer

Začít od začátku

"Wait, Valt! (Name)!" Chiharu shouted. "Here!" She thrown two bread towards Valt and you. Valt caught it with his mouth as you caught it with your one hand. "Fresh from the oven. Eat it on the way there!"

"Thanks, mom!" Valt thanked.

"Thank you, Mrs. Aoi," you smiled.

"We're off!" Valt grab your wrist and run off to school. Chiharu couldn't help but watch you two with a smile on her face. She knew about Valt had a crush on you. And one day, you and Valt will make a cute couple. Inside, she ship Valt and you.

Back to you.

You and Valt were running to school.

"Just need two more members to make the Beyclub!" Valt said and he turned to you. "When are you gonna decide!" He whined.

"Soon, okay?" You said. Valt pouted but nodded.

"Alright! Time to work hard!" Valt said.

~~~

Beigoma Academy.

"So, you're late... Again,"

Valt breathing heavily.

"Darn you, attendance!" Valt said. "Next battle, I'll win for sure!"

"Think about things other than bey," Rantaro said. He turned to you. "And you? What's your excuse for being late?"

"Two reasons," you said. "One, to wake up this Dark Horse here," you pointed your index finger towards Valt. "And two, fanboys," you crossed your arms.

"Fanboys?" Rantaro and Valt asked in sync, look at you. Even Ken look at you too.

"I don't wanna deal with them! Plus, I always came to school early because I I know those crazy fanboys will "attack" me as soon as they saw me," you rolled your eyes. "That's why I decided to come to school late,"

"I see what you meant," Rantaro said.

'She's really dense huh?' Ken thought. 'I mean, I am her fanboy,'

'Lucky me, I'm not some kind of crazy fanboy,' Rantaro thought.

'Does (Name) always looks so beautiful?! Gotta admit, I'm also her fanboy but not crazy one,' Valt thought.

"Hello?"

Four of you turned your head and saw Daigo.

"You're Valt Aoi, right?" Daigo said, hid eyes seems to glimmering.

"H-Hey, you're..." Rantaro trailed off as Valt stood up, raised an eyebrow.

"Who's that?" Valt asked.

"Your next opponent," You replied. "Daigo Kurogami,"

"Oh! I saw him in the assembly hall!" Valt said.

"There's something off about him," Keru said.

"Agreed," you said.

"His face is different," Besu said.

"When I saw your matches, I instantly became a fan of yours!" Daigo said.

Right on cue, Valtryek, Roktavor, Kerbeus and (Bey Name) appears in spirit and they look at Daigo.

"Are you serious!?" Rantaro and Valt said in sync.

"Especially your Rush Launch! You're really something, you know!" Daigo said. He held out a hand and Valt took it and handshake him.

"Thank you, thank you!" Valt thanked in happiness. "You hear that, Honcho? My fan! My very own fan!"

"You sure he's got the right guy?" Rantaro questioned.