The Scaaaary giant cobblestone

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ahem!" Eruhaben coughed to get cale's attention.

Cale turned to him with an usual straight face. Eruhaben wondered if cale thought nothing of what he had thought back then. But then again, cale had a tendency to cover his emotions with a stoic face.

So eruhaben decided to remind him again.

"I-i consider my self your guardian now...that was before. You are an unlucky bastard, so you'll definitely need all the dragons helping you" Eruhaben said quickly turning away.

"..."

"I would appreciate the help.." Cale decided to say.

He had never had an 'guardian' before, well, not one that was an slightly still awkward but really pretty, gold ancient dragon.

"I'm glad you know Goldie Gramps!" Raon smiled then proceeded to plop into eruhaben's lap, satisfied with his response.

{"Goldie! Let's guard him!"

Of course, there were always some exceptions.}

"Why wouldn't i protect the human Goldie? You saw how weak human can be!" Raon pouted and the cats agreed. Choi han was also nodding while cale was looking at choi han with an unimpressed face.

{Eruhaben ignored Raon, who sighed before taking Hilsman to stand guard around Cale with him.}

"Poor raon-nim, he just wants to protect the young master, Look alberu, look how Smart and Cute raon-nim is!!" His aunt whined to him.

{The boulder continued to crack as they did that.

Crrraaaaaack-

The boulder that was cracking on its own looked odd.

A shocked voice was speaking to Cale inside his head while that was going on outside.}

Cale looked at bud, bud could guess cale was pointing to the screen when it mentioned he was talking to an ancient. 

"I know!" He whisper shouted.

"I feel bad for young master cale is must be so noisy all of the time" Rex couldn't relate as he didn't have any talking ancient powers like cale but he could imagine all the chatter around the annoyed young adult-adult.

{– ...There's a human who earned all four of their powers.

The voice was full of shock and disbelief, however, Cale just focused on the cracking boulder.}

- "Correction more than 4 now" super rock corrected himself.

- "wow, Hahaha you were so shocked to see us again!" Cheapskate found it funny.

- "well never did we think we would get to ever meet again" Thief sounded sad.

- "But we did" Glutton interrupted. 

- "Indeed with someone who might be more insane than all of us!" The cheapskate kept on laughing.

{'This was an entrance.'

He could see darkness through the cracks in the boulder.

The darkness was headed downward and leading to an underground area.

Although it could have been difficult to take a step into that pitch black darkness, Cale did not hesitate to walk inside.}

"sniff* sniff* Your so brave young master-nim!" Hilsman cried in admiration, cale couldn't tell if hilsman was still acting or... 

no need to think about useless things.

"i just do what needs to be done" Cale mumbled.

"The world needs to be saved" Rok soo mentioned out of nowhere.