"Well aren't you beauty and brains."

"You're a sweet talker Braxton, got a person in your life?"

"Not at all, typically I don't have time for one. Then I don't want for them to look at me strangely because of my disability. Plus Im not everyone's favorite type."

You're certainly are mines.

Strawberry lay low for real.

Toni was now coming out of jacket and lord knows the muscles on this woman. She had a black tank top, black Nike shorts and black white retro Jordan 11s.

I then noticed she didn't have any breast tissue?

Janet look, I know I ain't seen something in them pants.

Strawberry, how many times I got to tell you.

But I mean it might makes sense, seeing that she ain't got no boobies.

Hush Strawberry

" Don't think nothing of it Toni, a young woman is gonna come along and show you that they love you despite your disability."

"Yea who knows. What about you? Anyone and I mean anyone would be lucky to even come in your presence."

"You would think, but I've- I've been married before, it just left a bad taste in my mouth."

"May I ask what happened?" I took a deep breath before speaking. Her eyes were in my eyes as she gave me her undivided attention.

"He sold me a dream saying how he was gonna be this good man but in reality he was a freaking lunatic. It got really argumentative and he got abusive to the point that he rapes me, got me pregnant, and then killed my unborn child." Holding my face in her hands she wiped away a tear I didn't know fell.

I don't know why I felt so comfortable in telling that, but I felt better once I did.

"It's ok you don't have to say anymore about it."

Her eyes were so comforting, they held so much understanding and compassion. She was a sweetheart even her touch was so sincere.

Just looking at her, she's so damn fine. Look at her, Mhh I would love for her to stare at me while she's in my—.

Got damnit strawberry, shut the fuck up!

Mhh bitch

"You're too pretty to cry, come on." She made a face trying to get me to laugh.

"You're so silly." I ended up laughing as her face softened at the sight of my smile.

"There's the smile I was waiting to see."

I blushed as her phone begin to ring.

"Excuse me, ima step outside."

"Go ahead."

I knew I won't crazy this girl got a third leg. Damn that's.. that's sexy

I wish I could turn you off so bad

Why, you just can't handle a real bitch like me.

Strawberry, ima start back taking them damn pills.

You can't, they give you ulcers

For fucks sake, just strawberry please.

Fine Jo, Fine.

Toni

"Hello?"

"Tbone, look I've found some information about Janet Jackson."

"What's up?"

"You won't believe it but those two girls were her sisters. Says here her mother is married to a Rene Elizondo Jr as for her recent divorcee was one Joseph Jackson, but check this."

"Woah Rene, that's Janet's ex husband."

"Damn, check this. The girls aren't from Joseph Jackson, but from Rene."

"Yo that's sick."

"But here's the big tea, once Janet and Rene divorce all the money returned back to her. Rene has nothing, neither does Katherine. What I'm hearing from Trevor is that they're out to kill Janet, Just like they did Michael."

"Michael?"

"Yes Michael Jackson."

"Yooo! No way, that's her brother?"

"Absolutely man, Ian think you was this slow to not notice."

"Shut up."

"Whatever, anyways when Michael was killed they thought that his money would go to Katherine but he signed for Janet to be over everything which leaves Katherine with nothing."

"Crazy."

"Right, they're after her Toni and I need you to 'protect her'...."

Protect(her)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें