Chapter 6 Hangout

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe you have never had WaDonalds before-" Yuji said in disbelief as he had been telling me about all the different fast food restaurants there were "-What about CFC they have the best fried chicken" 

"No, my aunt never allowed me to get fast food before" 

Yuji's mouth was agape in disbelief "Okay this weekend we have to go get some fast food"

"Sure, but I've always heard bad things about fast food" I agreed to go with Yuji

There was a sudden surge of power coming near us. My body went tense at it being so close. The strongest was. I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Wow already taking out the new girl Yuji that so bold" Gojo appeared out of nowhere he pulled me closer to him

Yuji's face busted into a deep blush at Gojo's words "N-no of course not-" he stuttered over his words "-Mejumi and Nobara would come as well"

There was laughter coming from behind us. I looked over my shoulder to see Geto there but there was also a girl. She had short brown hair with a cigarette hanging from her lips. Even though she had dark circles under her eyes she was still pretty. The girl winked at me sending my heart racing. It thumped loudly against my rib cage.  

"Who's this?" she came over squeezing in between Yuji and me

We had stopped walking as Gojo was to my left he still had his arm wrapped around my shoulder. The new girl was leaning closer to me so she could look at my face. I couldn't pull away from her as Gojo stopped me from moving.

"This is Y/n L/n she is my future wife. Y/n this is Shoko Ieiri make sure you stay far from her or she'll try to taint you." Gojo said as he pulled me closer now his firm body was pressed against my back

"I am not marrying you or being tainted" I interjected

"Aw come on Satoru you need to share-" they ignored my words as the girl leaned in closer her face only inches from my own "-she's too cute to keep all to yourself"

"No way in hell am I being shared" I snapped

"Like I would let you or Geto have her" Gojo talked over me muffling out my complaint

My eyes shifted to Geto. He was looking at me but he hadn't moved closer like his friends had. At least one of them could respect my personal space. An apologetic smile spread across his face. I could tell he wanted to help me but this wasn't like the situation with Sukuna. He wouldn't intervene when it came to his best friend. 

"God you are so selfish Gojo" Shoko pouted

All of sudden my arm was pulled which sent my riceball flying out of my hand. I was being led away from Gojo as Yuji was sprinting away with me in tow. My feet almost got tangled knocking me over but I was able to recover quickly. Yuji was fast but he slowed down so I could stay caught up with him. 

"Sorry we have to get to class" Yuji shouted to the third years as we ran away 

I could hear someone shout "You baster" as we ran away. It didn't take long for us to reach the classroom with how fast Yuji was running. I could only hope Maki would count this as my running for the day. We stood outside the classroom trying to catch our breath. I chugged the rest of my coffee after I tossed the empty bottle into a nearby trash can.

Once we were breathing normally Yuji opened the door for me. When we entered the room all the seats were full except for mine and Yujis. Even the seat to my left that had been empty yesterday now had someone in it. Yuji was happy when he saw the male with dark hair that covered one of his eyes.