‎ ‎

While the eight sat and ate, they all chatted to each other on the side. Jinseok had admitted that he's never had plain carrots in that way while he bit into them like an apple and Gwanhee agreed as they as laughed at the situation.

"You have a really unique way of speaking.", Minyoung commented towards Jinseok who was visibly and verbally struggling with his food.

"This is gonna make me break a tooth", Soojin joked after taking another bite from the big piece of carrot in her hand, her words catching the attention of Youngjae.

"You want me to cut them smaller for you?" he offered, his hand already stretched out towards her from across the table where he was sitting.

Soojin politely nodded and handed him her piece before he began to cut it smaller for her. "Do you want my chicken breast?" she asked him.

"You don't want it?" Youngjae asked the girl with raised eyebrows, perplexed as to why she would want to give him her food, when he could just get another can.

The girl shook her head, her arm extending to hand it to him, "I don't like it", she explained gently, to which Youngjae smiled and gladly accepted her offering.

‎ ‎

"Ohhh, would you look at the two love birds.", Jinyoung joked, a teasing grin painting his face as he adjusted in his chair to lean forward.

"I can definitely sense some sort of tension between them", Hanhae added while jokingly fanning himself with his cards.

"Anyone with a pair of functioning eyes could see that" Jinkyung shot at him, causing the man and the others to laugh at her comment.

‎ ‎

While the participants were comfortable chatting to each other, another announcement interrupted them, catching everyone by surprise. 

"Hello singles. We will now match the first couples who will go to paradise together."

Soojin gasped at the announcement, surprised that they would expect them to partner up so fast, when they had all just met less than an hour ago.

"Please check under the table where you are seated."

Everyone had done as instructed, only to find boarding passes that had "From: inferno To: paradise" written on them.

"Please write down the name of the partner you'd like to take to paradise on the paradise – bound ticket. Couples that match will be leaving for paradise immediately."