STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 1

Let's start it...

P. Shinoda : Shu...you have too much money...you have done so many jobs in your life that you don't need any job.

Shu : I know sir...I've tried everything but I want to try being a professor and see how it feels like.

P. Shinoda : I have known you since you donate money for my college and I am 100% sure students will be crushing on you.

Shu : As much as I know humans they always run behind attractive people and things...I know very well once I go inside the class none of them will ever miss my single class.

P. Shinoda : But you know your night timing isn't good for students.

Shu : Let me take today's class after that you can ask students in my absence whether they are okay with my night timing or not and If they say no then I will leave this college tomorrow.

P. Shinoda : Okay then let's go...

They both entered inside the class catching every student attention.

Students : Good evening sir!!!

They all got up from their seats and bow in respect. 

P. Shinoda : Good evening students...sit down.

They all sat down.  

P. Shinoda : Students pay attention...he is your new maths professor.

Shu : Hello students...myself Shu Kurenai and I will be your new maths professor from onwards and most important thing I want to tell you that I wouldn't change my time at all.

His deep voice echoed through the whole class.

Students : We are always ready for you professor Kurenai!!!

A proud smirk appear over Shu's lips and he roamed his eyes all over the class and his gaze stop at a particular person.

P. Shinoda : Now I am leaving...all the best.

Shu : Thank you sir...

Principal Shinoda left the class and you feel someone's stare on you so, you looked at your new professor who is staring at you with his crimson sharp eyes which make you feel uncomfortable, you hate those people who always stare at you just because you have ethereal beauty...you took your handkerchief from your pocket and covered your face.

Shu : Those who have beauty hide their face then why are you hiding your face ? It's not like you are the most beautiful person in this world.

He said while looking at you making everyone gasped in shocked because Shu is the first person who didn't appreciate your beauty...you feel so embarassed and quickly removed the handkerchief from your face.

Girl 1 : Aish!!! I hate this Y/n...she is such a attention seeker.

She whispered with frustrated tone.

Girl 2 : Our new professor is such a hot meal...soon he will claim me as his girlfriend in front of everyone.

Girl 3 : Seriously ? Did you ever saw your face in the mirror ? He is such a hot man so, his choice must be hot just like him means me cause I am the hottest girl of this college.

Shu chuckled hearing their whispers.

Girl 1 : Sir...are you single ?

Shu smirked.

Shu : I am married...

All the girls shouted in disappointment.

Valt : Did you hear Y/n ? He is already married that's why he said you are not beautiful.