1-20

Pinellia novel
Chapter 1 The four-year-old broom star (1)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Next chapter: Chapter 2 The four-year-old broom star (2)
"Damn it, you want to bring this mute into my house while I'm not at home. Is it because our family is easy to bully?" "

This unlucky guy broke my Shuigen's legs back then, and now he has the nerve to do it." Are you bringing someone to my house? Did you get my consent?"

"I have never seen people as unkind as you. They want us to have no descendants and die early. If you do this again, don't blame me for falling out..." The

evening sky was just right. It was time for everyone to go home from the fields. Liu Shuigan's daughter-in-law, Mei Hua, was standing in front of the village brigade, cursing at the top of her lungs.

In addition to Mei Hua jumping around and yelling, there was also a group of villagers who had just returned from the fields.

There was a child following Mei Hua, who was pulled directly by her and thrown into the brigade's yard. The child looked at her with wide eyes, but did not dare to express his anger. He was obviously frightened.

There were many villagers around, watching Mei Hua make a fuss.

Captain Liu Yong smiled apologetically in the yard of the brigade, wondering: "Sister-in-law Mei, this is the result of drawing lots. Didn't everyone agree before..." "Don't tell me the result of drawing lots. That's

not what your brigade said." The thing is, because I’m not at home, we Shuigen are easy to bully, right?” Sister-in-law Meihua interrupted the captain’s words and shouted angrily, “Don’t think I don’t know what bad intentions you have in mind?” Who doesn’t know that she went to her parents’ house yesterday

? , this morning she said that the brigade drew lots and stuffed the unlucky child into her home.

Not to mention, he is only four years old when he has to eat but not work, and he is still mute. He is already four years old, and I heard he can only make babbling.

This is not the point. The most important thing is that she is a broom star. Whoever raises her will die!

She pointed at the people in the crowd and said, "Why don't you send this broomstick to Dazhuang's family and Weimin's family? Their family conditions are better than ours?"

The woman who was pointed at stepped back with a look of disgust.

"No, my family can't bear such a child." Shunlian, the strong daughter-in-law, said quickly.

A Cui, a daughter-in-law who is a civilian, was already at odds with Sister-in-law Meihua. She even cursed loudly when she heard the sound, "Your family won the lottery, why are you quarreling with my family? If you are not willing to support me, just tell the team, why are you quarreling with my family?" Who wants that unlucky mute child?"

He said with an unlucky look on his face.

Who doesn't know that Doudou, besides being mute, is also a famous broom star? Who would want her?

Upon hearing the terms "broom star", "unlucky guy" and "mute", everyone in Stone Village knew that they were talking about the child named Doudou from Uncle Zhang's family, an old educated youth!

Speaking of which, the child was pitiful. He was only four years old and had no father or mother. He would definitely not be able to survive, so the village captain planned to place him into a relatively wealthy family.

Speaking of which, Doudou was not the child of the old Zhang family, but the child brought back from the mountains by the old uncle Zhang and his wife four years ago.